Product Manager, Brand Safety
Reporting Relationship: VP, Product Management for Brand Safety & Geo
DoubleVerify is the recognized market innovator with the technology & tools that accurately authenticate the quality of digital media & drive ad performance for the world's largest brands. DV provides media transparency & accountability to deliver the highest level of impression quality for maximum advertising performance. Since 2008, DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most from their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital ecosystem that help build a better industry. Learn more at doubleverify.com
The Product Manager will work on the Contextual Targeting efforts for Brand Suitability, with the goals of improving brand suitability across all contextual environments. This PM will gather requirements & develop new functionality, as well as expand & scale of the capabilities & coverage of DoubleVerifys classification solutions. The Contextual Targeting product is one of the most strategic product development areas for DV in the coming year, & the Brand Suitability aspect of this effort will be critical for its successful launch & for the success of the company in this area.
This Product Manager role is part of a cross functional team that creates products to serve advertisers & partners across the digital landscape. It requires requirement gathering & close collaboration with product & engineering teams.
The ideal candidate is detail-oriented, able to drive decisions from large amounts of data & has product management experience. Communication skills & great analytical skills are also crucial for this role. Familiarity with, or ability to quickly learn about web classification & targeting is key for success in this role.
- Create requirements for Brand Suitability targeting, & collaborate cross functionally with engineering & product teams in order to ensure successful product launch & product landing.
- Manage development from concept ideation to product release, including requirement gathering & breaking down the vision to epics & stories.
- Collect customer feedback & develop plans to improve the product accordingly.
- Learn & understand the competitive landscape.
- Create product documentation for internal & external customers.
- Strong analytical skills & critical thinking
- 6+ years of combined full time working experience
- 1-2 years of experience in Product Management
- Familiarity with SQL & data analysis tools
- Organized with rigorous attention to detail, drive for excellence
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to quickly & effectively explore new subjects, identify knowledge sources & understand new technologies, markets & concepts independently
- Bachelors degree in Quantitative/Technical field
- Substantial hands-on experience with SQL
- Passion & desire to play a key role in driving a new business to success in the advertising technology space.