At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
We are currently seeking an experienced leader to join our Procurement Leadership team as Senior Director of Procurement. This person will partner with the VP of Procurement in cultivating a high performing organization, & will be responsible for the Protein, Grocery & Dairy, Brand Partnerships & Merchandising teams. The Sr. Director will have the opportunity to both build new functions & manage our established category teams as we continue to grow & scale our volume & product range.
You will ...
- Serve as key member of the Procurement Leadership team
- Cultivate a high performing organization, mentoring Directors & Associate Directors as we continue to build our team & adapt to the growing & changing business
- Provide Leadership, coaching & developmental support to the leaders of the Protein, Grocery / Dairy, Merchandising & Brand Partnerships teams
- Lead the Grocery/Dairy & Protein categories
- Work with Category Directors to set & execute category strategy with a focus on building out capacity to support continued growth with new & existing vendors, co-manufacturers & insourcing
- Set & oversee the achievement of our cost goals & measures from a technical & commercial perspective
- Improve quality by partnering cross functionally to identity opportunities & deliver on them including improvements to product, primary packaging & branding
- Obsess with customer value & bring to life new products
- Lead Brand Partnerships & Merchandising teams
- Formalize & expand the nascent functions, executing on our vision of expanding our product range for consumers & businesses
- Ensure the team develops scalable & repeatable processes internally & cross functionally
- Establish KPIs to measure success across Cost, Revenue & Quality dimensions
- Establish best practices that scale across brands & products
- A procurement leader with an appetite for building scalable teams & enabling innovative products
- An expert negotiator who has handled multi-million dollar contract negotiations
- A creative problem solver with a process improvement mindset
- Data-driven decision maker who is passionate about bringing that mentality to their team
- A strong leader with a proven track record of managing large & diverse teams
- Detail-oriented You possess strong organizational skills & consistently demonstrate a methodical approach to all your work
- A self-starter You are highly motivated & passionate; youre eager to take on new projects without knowing exactly what you will uncover
- Agile You thrive in fast-paced & dynamic environments & are willing to get deep into the weeds where needed
- A strong communicator who can easily communicate complex solutions cross functionally & to upper management
At a minimum, you have...
- 10+ years of experience in Procurement, with relevant experience in the Food Industry
- Flexibility to travel (up to 25%)
- Fluent in Microsoft Office & Google Suite applications
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium & other flexible health plans
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, cold brew on tap & monthly catered lunches
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.