Critical Mass is adding a Creative Recruiter in Western Canada to support our growing digital agency. Our global Talent Acquisition Team of 10 is responsible for delivering a best-in-class candidate experience & supporting the hiring needs of the agency, from new grad to executive level.
In this role, you wlil be responsible for attracting, engaging & guiding candidates through our hiring process with an eye for a stellar candidate experience. You will work with & develop lasting relationships with both candidates & hiring managers as business grows & opportunities change & arrise quickly. You will focus on hiring for creative roles in our agency in Pacific Time Zone, but may support recruitment across North America.
This is a 12-month contract role & will be remote for the duration. Our ideal candidate is in British Columbia, Canada.
- Source for qualified passive candidates & present to the hiring team.
- Maintain Applicant Tracking System (ATS): manage job postings, open position information, close positions, candidate records, etc.
- Manage external job board postings & recruitment tools, ensuring appropriate integration with ATS.
- Conduct phone interviews with potential candidates at all levels to determine whether they align with an open opportunity at Critical Mass.
- Provide candidates with pre & post-interview follow up communications for open or future roles.
- Schedule interviews with candidates, hiring managers, & HR team.
- Negotiate & compensation in a competitive market.
- 2+ years experience recruiting for Designers, Art Directors, Creative Directors, Copywriter, UX Designers, Strategists & Project Delivery roles
- Well developed sourcing skills & a comfort reaching out to passive candidates.
- Experience managing large number of openings in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven ability to forge relationships & gain trust with candidates, hiring managers, & HR team.
- Previous experience in a 3rd party staffing role would be ideal.