At Lyft, community is what we are & its what we do. Its what makes us different. To create the best ride for all, we start in our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization where all team members are recognized for what they bring.
To expand our community presence, & meet our Drivers & Riders where they are, Lyft is expanding into a Home Based Support model. This is an exciting opportunity to work remote from home to provide best in class experiences for both our Drivers & Riders.You will be Lyfts voice on all social media channels, fielding questions & resolving issues from Drivers & Riders in real-time. As an active representative of Lyft, you will strengthen our community by providing a helpful, effortless & trusted support experience.
- Be Lyfts voice on social media & other digital channels & exercise impeccable judgment as Lyft's representative
- Proactively solve issues & foster trust with our beloved Drivers & Riders
- Triage problems from our community & own issue resolution, escalating to designated team(s) when necessary
- Create a personalized, positive & effortless experience for the Lyft community
- Work cross-functionally with Product, Marketing & other teams to ensure a cohesive voice of support
- Cover the occasional after-hours on-call shift
- Be a community advocate for Lyft
Experience & Skills
- Bachelors degree or equivalent
- 1+ years of experience in customer service or sales mandatory
- Captivating copywriting skills & fastidious attention to detail
- Emotional intelligence in spades & experience dealing with people
- Startup hustle & tireless work ethic
- Keen ability to work independently & in a team
- Strong ownership mindset & resolve to follow-through
- Willingness to work 3rd Shift/Overnight Hours with 1-2 weekend days included in shift
- 1+ years of experience with social media or communications preferred
Home Office Requirements
- A quiet & secure workspace (with a closed door), ergonomic chair, & desk
- High-speed Internet service (16 megabits download & 1 megabit upload) from a reliable provider
- Live within a 60-mile radius of Nashville, TN
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues & hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy & safe workplace & strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance & other similar state laws & local ordinances, & its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records.