The Sr. Director, Product Management, Programmatic & Platform Products is a critical & highly visible role that will own & deliver products for DVs world class Programmatic & Platform product suite. DoubleVerify processes billions of real-time transactions a day, hence performance & scalability considerations would guide you throughout each project. In this role, you will be responsible for crafting product roadmaps, ideating on innovative new products, formulating product strategy, assessing competitive landscapes, conducting customer & product discovery, working closely with engineering teams, & evangelizing product capabilities internally & externally.
The ideal candidate is data driven & has extensive product management experience as well as deep programmatic domain experience.
- Manage a team of 6 Product Managers & lead the ideation, technical development & launch of DV Programmatic & Platform Products
- Understand strategic & competitive position & deliver products that are recognized best in the industry.
- Lead roadmap creation across multiple publisher products
- Collaborate with other product & engineering teams in order to manage dependencies & ensure successful launches
- Define & analyze metrics that inform the success of products
- Contribute to industry thought leadership by conducting webinars, speaking at conferences, & developing white papers
- Strong analytical skills & critical thinking
- 10+ years of combined full time working experience
- 7+ years of experience in Product Management with most of those years in B2B space
- 3+ years working at a DSP, SSP, programmatic buying platform, or trading desk
- 3+ years of management experience with direct reports under your guidance & leadership
- Successfully led new product development driving all aspects from concept to launch
- Prior experience working on a data products such as BI, data analytics, data visualizations, or data measurement
- Prior product management experience working on a SaaS based enterprise product
- Bachelors degree in Quantitative/Technical or equivalent preferred
- Deep knowledge & experience with programmatic advertising technologies such as RTB, prebid, SSPs, DSPs
- Hands-on experience with SQL & data analytics tools
- Passion for customer focused product development
- Experience collaborating & working with UX on mocks/prototypes, customer research, usability studies, personas, customer journey maps