Company Description|Job Description
BlaBlaCar is the global leader in long-distance carpooling. We are an innovative & fast-growing company building a unique community of members to transform the way people travel!
One of BlaBlaCar's key strategic goals is to foster a highly engaged community of users. The Community Relations Team at BlaBlaCar aims at providing assistance to this community, by listening to users, guiding them & satisfying them. This ensures our members an enriching & trustworthy experience. The Community Relations Team is answering questions & requests in 30 different languages, everyday & 7 days a week.
For more information about us, please visit www.blablacar.com/dreamjobs
What you will directly contribute to:
- Moderating members' profiles & their content (vehicle pictures, trips, ratings etc.)
- Answering members' messages in a timely manner
- Providing users with guidance & support through various channels at a high-quality level (we offer a 100% response service)
- Overseeing the overall activity on our social media (Facebook, VK, etc.) & maintaining dynamics within the Russian & Ukrainian communities
- Managing & making grow BlaBlaHelp, a community-based platform allowing our most committed members to help BlaBlaCar users through a live chat
- Interacting live with BlaBlaHelp members, providing them with guidance, entertainment & gathering their feedback
- Gathering members' feedback & communicating it to the ProductTeam
- Reporting to the Associate Manager in Warsaw
- Improving the overall member experience
For this position, you will be working both in the office & remotely from home, which is why it requires to be based in Warsaw.
What you will need to be successful:
- Excellent proficiency in written & spoken Ukrainian, Russian & English
- Experience in customer service, of course, a plus
- Proven ability to prioritize busy workloads
- Sincere willingness to fairly balance our business & members' needs
- Strong ability to work on your own while integrating with other team members
- A prior experience using the service as a driver and/ or as a passenger would be a plus
- Be humble, structured, organized, motivated by innovation & a relentless doer
- Enjoy working as a team-player & learning from others
A few practical details about the role
- Start: As soon as you are ready!
- Location: Warsaw office + homeworking (evenings & weekends)
- Contract: 1 year contract including 3 month' probation
- Working hours: up to 40 hours per week
- Competitive compensation
What we offer all of our employees
- A start-up spirit that fosters agility, teamwork andmaking an impact
- Challenging career opportunities in a high-growth & fast-paced environment
- An inspiring working environment including state-of-the-art office spaces
- Free carpooling to experience our value Be the Member”
- Weekly BlaBlaTalks when we learn from each other
- And many more to check out on BlaBlaCar.com/dreamjobs
What is next
If you are ready to join our exciting journey, please apply below with your resume & cover letter in English (PDF format), & answer to our questions in English. Please note that only complete applications will be reviewed by our hiring team & that all your information will be kept confidential.
You can expect us to review your application within the following 2 weeks. If your application & profile fit our requirements, we will send you a video test & invite you for the interview with one of our recruiters.