Who we are
At Justworks, youll enjoy a welcoming & casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, & the ability to interact with & learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard & care about our most prized asset - our people.
Were helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. Were data driven & never stop iterating. If youd like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful & having fun while doing it, wed love to hear from you.
As a Revenue Operations Intern on the Sales Team, you will learn how Justworks strategy is shaped, by analysis & project management skills. As a Revenue Operations Intern you will support the sales team, sales management, marketing & Justworks senior management.
What you'll do
- Learn sales tools administration including but not limited to: Salesforce.com, Pardot, Zendesk, Salesloft etc.
- Facilitate analysis by ensuring process adoption
- Assist with a queue of ongoing projects as well as impromptu tickets
- Partner with the revenue operations team to increase efficiency, decrease margins & hit all sales KPI
- Support requests related to sales tools & associated applications
- Collaborate with sales, marketing, customer success & other teams to achieve revenue goals, customer retention goals & other business level KPI
Who you are
- Currently pursuing an Associate or Bachelors degree in Sales, Sales Marketing, Marketing or Business Administration
- An effective communicator, having worked with a sales team on Salesforce processes & best practices
- An organized & detailed individual
- A self-starter who is continually learning & developing
- Someone who strives to make sales reps jobs as easy as possible
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
Diversity at Justworks
Justworks vision is for all identities, backgrounds & expressions to be represented in the workplace. We're building the foundation for long-term success & intend to cultivate a safe, collaborative & inclusive space & company culture.
Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.