fuboTV is the worlds only sports-focused live streaming TV service with top leagues & teams, plus popular shows, movies & news for the entire household. We have 150+ live TV channels, including the FOX, NBC, CBS, ABC & Disney broadcast networks, plus Showtime, Starz, Epix, & AMCand thousands of on-demand titles! fuboTV can be accessed on multiple platforms, including Web, Android, iOS, tvOS, Fire TV, Android TV, Roku, XBox, smart TV's & Chromecast.
Were rapidly growing in employees, subscribers & our content offerings. Which means we need your help taking us to the next level.
fuboTV is committed to excellence through diversity, which involves attracting talented people from diverse backgrounds & traditions. We encourage everyone to apply.
About the Role:
Build the engines that drive our content curation! FuboTV is looking for a product manager to help evolve our CMS capabilities to be more powerful & user friendly. The successful candidate will feel equally at home diving into back-end logic & front-end usability. He/She/They will understand design thinking, dream in workflow diagrams, & be able to perform build vs. buy analysis as needed. Its a great opportunity to be at the center of a new product area that involves rapid iteration & the chance to help make FuboTV a daily habit.
In this role, you will:
- Help define the roadmap for the evolution of the FuboTV CMS & other tools.
- Brainstorm with editorial teams, product managers, engineers & designers about ways to supercharge curated content for FuboTV users.
- Work with data scientists & engineers to build out algotorial features that combine curation with personalization.
- Shadow end-users of our tools to discover interaction pain points.
- Tie tool iteration back to business value, & articulate that value across all levels of the company.
- Understand & edit JSON files, with the end goal of building out the interface so that no one will need to understand & edit JSON files.
- Create & update user documentation in tandem with tool evolution.
- Lead user training sessions for our tools.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Release new experiments & experiences often with constant iteration & reliance on quantitative & qualitative metrics to help define further optimizations & enhancements
- Report into the Director of Product Management
What skills, experience, & education you need to succeed:
- 2+ years of product management experience building/integrating tools for content-based companies.
- Fluent in user flows, optimizing usability & navigation best practices.
- An egoless, team player
- Analytical, data-obsessed, and creative
- A self-starter that enjoys working in a fast-paced software development environment
- Experienced in analyzing user data to help formulate conclusions & drive product decisions
- Proficient at building strong relationships with engineering/design & cross-functional development teams
- Strong awareness of technology trends & their potential influence
- Exceptional communication skills, written, verbal & presentation
Perks & Benefits:
- At fuboTV, you will have the opportunity to personally influence what live media looks like after it goes through its next big transformation
- fuboTV provides a highly competitive compensation based on experience & market standards
- Robust benefit package including Health/Dental/Vision coverage sponsored up to 100% for employees, 401k, Life Insurance, & commuter benefits
- Free Premium fuboTV Account
- Health & Wellness initiatives including discounts on gym memberships.
- Unlimited PTO days & regular company-wide activities.
- fuboTV's main headquarters are located in Midtown Manhattan.
- fuboTV is an e-verified company