Who we are
DoubleVerify is a leading software platform for digital media measurement, data & analytics. DVs mission is to be the definitive source of transparency & data-driven insights into the quality & effectiveness of digital advertising for the worlds largest brands, publishers & digital ad platforms. DVs technology platform provides advertisers with consistent & unbiased data & analytics that can be used to optimize the quality & return on their digital ad investments. Since 2008, DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most from their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital advertising ecosystem, helping to build a better industry. Learn more at www.doubleverify.com.
What youll do
As part of the Salesforce Operations team, youll be responsible for reviewing internal operational deficiencies within our Salesforce (SFDC) application requiring development attention & working cross collaboratively with internal teams in the organization as needed. You will work closely with the Salesforce Operations Configuration Team to organize & discuss requirements, develop solutions, & deploy assigned features / bug fixes. Youll be working with a small, agile-focused release team which includes members across internal support, configuration & development roles. Youll become a subject matter expert & go-to person for your developed features. Additional responsibilities include the following:
- Review & provide recommendations for refactoring our SFDC Technical Debt
- Lead the implementation of our SFDC Configuration Team CICD process
- Review intermittent SFDC Org Apex Application errors for potential refactoring
- Configure / Develop features & customization within Salesforce to meet Team expectations
- Collaborate with team members to test & UAT projects to ensure proper release & adoption
- Create clear & intuitive documentation to supplement releases
- Keep up to date with new SFDC features & releases, in order to use all tools at our disposal & optimize builds
Who you are
- 1+ years of SFDC Development experience, preferably in online media
- Bachelors degree from an accredited institution or equivalent work experience
- SFDC Developer Certification
- Currently in an SFDC Developer role & looking to expand your skills & day to day to include end to end project builds
- Experience with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud & Experience (Community) Cloud preferred
- Experience working with Salesforce ETL applications such as DataLoader, DemandTools, Jitterbit
The successful candidates starting salary will be determined based on a number of non-discriminating factors, including qualifications for the role, level, skills, experience, location, & balancing internal equity relative to peers at DV.
The estimated salary range for this role based on the qualifications set forth in the job description is between $69,000 - $137,000. This role will also be eligible for bonus/commission (as applicable), equity, & benefits.
The range above is for the expectations as laid out in the job description; however, we are often open to a wide variety of profiles, & recognize that the person we hire may be more or less experienced than this job description as posted.
Dont meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women & people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At DoubleVerify we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive & authentic workplace, so if youre excited about this role but your past experience doesnt align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles!