From neighborhood restaurants to international, multi-concept hospitality groups, SevenRooms empowers operators to create & cultivate a direct relationship with guests to enable exceptional experiences. By leveraging data from dozens of external & internal sources with our proprietary algorithms, our software enables hospitality operators to understand their customers, market to them & efficiently provide world-class experiences.
About the Role
We are looking for a Product Designer with a UI focus to join the SevenRooms Product Team. In this role, you will craft & deliver extraordinary experiences & innovative technology solutions to restaurants & hospitality venues at a time when they need it most. You will have the opportunity to work on a varied set of problems for multiple audiences: business operators, restaurant staff, & their guests, & design for both web & mobile platforms. Youll work closely with our team of designers, product managers, & engineers to craft features that ship directly to our customers. This role will report into the VP of Product.
Who You Are
- 3-5+ years of software design experience
- Excellent UI & interaction design skills; experience developing styles & patterns that make design & development more efficient & user experience more consistent
- Deep understanding of tools such as Sketch, Figma, Adobe CC, & prototyping tools
- Demonstrable skill in multiple areas of UX design (research, IA, visual, prototyping, etc.)
- Crystal clear & concise verbal & written communication
- Experience with accessibility, localization & internationalization
- You will be asked to submit an online portfolio along with your resume for further consideration. Your portfolio tells thoughtful & alluring stories about experiences you created for large scale B2B web, web app, & iOS apps for leading brands.
- You should be prepared to present to a cross-functional panel as part of the interview process.
What We Offer
- Competitive salaries & flexible work life balance
- Equity share in a growing business
- Unlimited Vacation. We trust you to take the time you need to be your most productive self.
- A full slate of benefits coverage including: medical, dental, vision, & pre-tax commuter benefits, gym reimbursements, & unique memberships through One Medical & Perkspot
- 401k plan
We believe that when insight & instinct combine, people & businesses thrive.
At SevenRooms, we're on a mission to help hospitality operators own direct relationships with their guests, building stronger businesses through personalized service & marketing. Our clients are some of the largest, most reputable restaurant, nightlife, hotel & concierge brands in the world. We provide these companies with mission-critical tools to run their business & manage millions of visits at their properties.
A career at SevenRooms means you'll be working alongside incredibly talented professionals with a passion for hospitality. We believe deeply in the power of meaningful connections, & it shows in the products we build & the people we hire.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace & an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status.
Click here to view our Prospective Employee Privacy Notice or visit https://bit.ly/3iUUpYK