Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
The Sales Enablement Delivery Lead will be focused on managing the effective delivery of enablement content & facilitation with possible follow-on coaching to sales & related roles including input into the design of curriculum, professional development, & tactical initiatives to optimize performance & efficacy. All platforms & vehicles to be leveraged, with a specialization in virtual delivery.
The focus of this role is to help sales/partner/marketing teams gain knowledge, sharpen skills, utilize on-brand messaging, leverage tools/technology, & become more efficient in driving value in client conversations, thus advancing opportunities through the sales cycle. You will partner cross-functionally to evaluate & improve new & existing initiatives. Focused on providing an optimized experience for team members, you will accelerate the path to retention, adoption, & success.
- Create, facilitate, & deliver online sales enablement trainings (ILT/vILT)
- Provide follow on coaching to participants on subject matter as warranted
- Consult with cross-functional teams to assess & analyze the learning needs of employees based on current & future strategic plans
- Ongoing engagement to evaluate & improve the different GTM/Sales Enablement resources & programs in play.
- Act as trusted advisor to Tanium sales teams & work closely with enablement leadership to define & communicate expectations & processes
- Ensure collaboration among cross-functional teams for the rollout of new assets, understand the asset needs of the sales team, deliver, & measure their effectiveness to define future content development needs
Were looking for someone with:
- 3-5+ years experience in enterprise sales
- 2+ years experience in Sales Enablement, or Sales Operations
- Passion for learning, development, & design to create valuable enablement resources & programs for our team
- Superior planning, communication, change management, & cultural awareness skills, including financial & global business acumen
- A proven ability to deliver both strategic & tactical results from inception to completion
- You enjoy coaching & helping individuals meet their career goals
- Demonstrated ability to establish & manage project priorities & timelines to achieve results
- Strong written & verbal communication/presentation skills & have a keen eye for detail
- Demonstrated ability to work with & influence resources at various levels of the company & in all areas of the organization.
- Ability to self-start, prioritize, & stay organized in a dynamic work environment
- Define & track the right metrics for success
- Innovative, high energy, entrepreneurial self-starter who has experience taking initiative & owning end to end deliverables in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to be collaborative & bring projects to life
- This position is remote based in the US or Canada.
- Deliveries are likely virtual but may also be in person & as such candidate must be open to travel provided it is a safe environment given COVID & company policies.
At Tanium, we empower the worlds largest organizations to manage & protect their mission-critical networks. Theres a reason why 6 of the top 10 retailers, 12 of the top 15 US banks, & 4 of the US Armed Forces use Tanium. We provide lightning-fast capabilities at their fingertips to see everything & do anything across their computer networks with unparalleled scale.
We pride ourselves on being unstoppable in the pursuit of our mission. We are diverse problem solvers driven to do the right thing & win as a team. Join our team at tanium.com/careers.