At Tripadvisor, we believe theres good out there. We understand that travel brings out the best in us, while lifting deserving businesses & strengthening the communities we meet along the way. We know that as the worlds largest travel site, were here to inspire & empower people to explore our world with confidence & share their trip experiences with others.
And every day, we see our ideas come to life in work that enables travelers to discover all the good the world has to offer. As part of the Tripadvisor team, youll have the opportunity to do the same.
About the role:
This role will be responsible for driving the brand transformation strategies for not just one of the best known travel brands, but one of the most recognized digital brands in the world with a global reach of over 450 million travelers a month. You will activate our brand, increasing awareness & brand relevance, moving our iconic brand from known to a culturally relevant brand that is loved around the world.
We are looking for a brand leader with experience in fast-paced & agile (preferably tech) businesses. This an entrepreneurial role that requires bold strategic, analytical, & creative skills including strong design sensibility. The ideal candidate will have the ability to operate at all levels, & switch gears quickly - helping to create strategic initiatives in partnership with key stakeholders in marketing, design, & product.
- In conjunction with key stakeholders, define brand vision & objectives
- Reimagine our brand franchises including Travelers Choice Awards, Branded Placements Program, & the Tripadvisor Foundation
- Plan, implement & manage the overall brand strategy, identifying the key moments to prioritize that will drive awareness, brand relevance, & revenue
- Partner with internal & external teams on creative & content marketing strategy
- Define, measure & report on the performance of our brand including awareness, brand relevance, & NPS in addition to growth in direct traveler traffic & engagement
- Direct channels/campaigns with focused assessment against brand & DTC product ROI & KPI goals
- Work closely with Marketing & Product owners to ensure voice of traveler is driving product decisions & that brand is in support of Product business goals
- Partner with marketing & product owners to inform our product roadmap
- Collaborate with marketing, design, & creative teams to develop go-to-market & in-product campaigns
- Manage customer segmentation strategy & develop smart attribution modeling, ensuring we have a holistic view of the traveler across our brand