Who we are
Our Company was founded on the idea that there are patterns in peoples behavior that, with the right logic, can be used to predict future outcomes. We are a small but rapidly growing organization that works in partnership with our customers to create solutions that are simply not found anywhere else. We work in groups rather than in structured corporate hierarchies; our culture is creative & entrepreneurial where everyone contributes to company goals in very real way. We are a hardworking group, but we have a lot of fun with what we do & are looking for new people with a similar mindset to join the organization.
What we do
Our proprietary software-as-a-service helps automotive dealerships & sales teams better understand & predict exactly which customers are ready to buy, the reasons why, & the key offers & incentives most likely to close the sale. Its micro-marketing engine then delivers the right message at the right time to those customers, ensuring higher conversion rates & a stronger ROI.
What you will do:
- Installation, maintenance, & repair of desktop/laptop computing systems.
- Support & administration of Windows, Mac OSX, & Linux systems.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, & repair computing related issues. Escalate to senior team members when appropriate.
- Support for all corporate productivity software (Microsoft Office - Access, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Exchange, Outlook, Exchange; Photoshop; Acrobat),
- Support centrally managed systems, & in-house applications. Includes installation, troubleshooting, & user assistance & training.
- Installation, configuration & maintenance of back-up software on all desktop/laptop computing systems.
- Educate & train employees on proper computing techniques & use of applications.
- Assist system administrators with basic support & administrative tasks including account creation, system monitoring, processing trouble tickets, resetting passwords, & remote access support.
- Prepare equipment for procurement, deployment & asset inventory.
- Provide guidance for employees with installations & configurations of new desktop computer systems (Mac & PC), printers, scanners, smart phones, tablets, laptops, & other computing related devices.
- Assist users & manage VPN access for remote system access.
- Utilize Remedyforce helpdesk ticket system to manage tasks, requests, incidents, problems & approvals.
- Take full advantage of training opportunities provided.
Who you are:
- 1 to 2 years of experience providing desktop support in a mixed PC & Mac environment
- Commitment to providing superior customer service
- Possesses excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented nature & good follow-up necessary.
- Demonstrated skill in configuring & troubleshooting printers
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office 2016
- Experience with networking hardware & basic networking concepts
Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position. Generally, work is performed Monday through Friday, though holidays & weekends may be required.
We believe in equal employment opportunities:
The company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees & applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, the company complies with applicable state & local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms & conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation & training.
The company expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of the companys employees to perform their job duties may result in disciplinary actions up to & including discharge.