DoubleVerify is a data & measurements company, we track & analyse tens of billions of ads for the biggest brands in the world like AT&T, Verizon, Disney, BMW & most of the Fortune 500 companies. We do that in real time, across all mediums & platforms; Desktop, Mobile, Facebook, Twitter, etc. & provide both analytics & real time blocking in a range of products; Fraud Protection, Brand Safety, Engagement & Exposure, Audience, Geo & more.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Provide technical guidance & coaching to engineers through brainstorming sessions, design reviews & pair-programming
- Define & advocate for technical standards of quality, monitoring, security, modifiability, extensibility & maintainability of software
- Act as a technology evangelist - evaluate new technologies, frameworks, tools & methodologies, conduct PoCs & make recommendations to engineering management. Spread the knowledge by training engineering staff.
- Constantly review code, look for design breaches, provide meaningful & relevant feedback to developers, stay up-to-date with system changes.
- Create documentation, flow charts & diagrams that record systems behavior, data flows etc. with the purpose of serving as reference for new team members, auditors etc.
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science or equivalent
- 7+ years hands-on experience building high scale / data intensive systems
- Superb understanding of SDLC process & coding principles
- Experience maintaining business-critical production systems
- Experience working in a high-paced & rapidly growing organizations
- Good presentation skills
- Excellent English