We are seeking a passionate Email Marketing Analyst to join our Marketing team. You will be responsible for measuring & suggesting optimizations to the millions of emails we deliver on a monthly basis; & enabling our cross-functional teams to understand how each audience segment (designers, private clients, newly registered customers, etc) responded to each message so we can deliver more engaging content & item recommendations, & ultimately grow sales.
What youll do:
- Own regular & custom campaign reporting on a weekly, monthly, & annual basis for the email channel
- Automate reports as much as possible & look for ways to evolve how we measure success
- Work with email, creative & editorial teams to analyze campaigns & make content & testing recommendations based on past performance
- Partner with lifecycle marketing & integrated marketing teams to evolve & discover new audience segmentation & drip campaign targeting strategies
- Report on campaign success to VP & broader marketing team on weekly basis
- Advocate for A/B & multivariate tests based on performance data, email best practices, insights from across the business & competitive analysis
- Assist with other ad hoc projects assigned by management
What youll bring:
- 2+ years experience in email marketing and/or analytics
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Analytics, or related field
- Understanding of how to translate reported results into actionable growth opportunities
- High attention to detail & organizational skills
- Strong written & verbal communication
- Advanced excel/google sheets knowledge
- Comfort multitasking & prioritizing multiple projects
- Positive attitude
- BI Tool experience (Looker, Tableau, etc)
- Python experience
- SQL experience
- Advanced understanding of Google Analytics
- Passion for marketing, data, & learning new technology
1stdibs is the worlds largest online luxury marketplace for rare & desirable objects. It has become the go-to source for the world's leading interior designers & consumers to find antiques, furniture, jewelry, vintage fashion & fine art.
Backed by Benchmark Capital, Insight Venture Partners, Index Ventures, Spark Capital & Alibaba, 1stdibs is a unique blend of expert curators & seasoned Internet executives from companies including eBay, Gilt, Google, FreshDirect, Mlb.com, Shutterfly, & Twitter.
1stdibs is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.