About Rent the Runway:
At Rent the Runway, our mission is to make women feel empowered & self-confident every single day by combining best in class technology, logistics, & customer service. Since our launch in 2009, weve developed proprietary technology, a one-of-a-kind reverse logistics operation, stores of the future, a viral brand, relationships with hundreds of fashion designers - & we are passionate about continuing to innovate our customer experience. We have pioneered the closet in the cloud & believe that every person globally will soon have a subscription to fashion. We are proud to be both a profitable & fast-growing business, with 11 million members of our community who believe that rental is the future.
About the Team:
The People team at RTR is responsible for just that, our people. Were partners to the business & work to empower every team within our business to scale through the acquisition & development of our employees.
About the Job:
Were looking for a Sourcer to join our Talent Acquisition team & work alongside our Recruiters to actively identify & engage with qualified talent, & to help build a pipeline for both current & upcoming hiring needs. Youll have the rare opportunity to build & collaborate with leaders across the organization to improve our sourcing process & help us attract top talent during one of our fastest periods of growth.
What Youll Do:
- Source & build candidate pipelines for current & future key roles across the organizationEstablish strong relationships with the recruiting team, hiring managers & various stakeholders to build strategies for targeting talent
- Research & market map the talent pool for various functions
- Use various sourcing channels (LinkedIn, Angel List, Vettery, BuiltIn etc) to identify qualified candidates for roles
- Track metrics to optimize the sourcing & recruitment processes
- You have at least 2 years experience in recruiting coordination & actively sourcing passive talent
- You love connecting with people & networking
- You are a team player who is ready to roll up their sleeves & help out across teams
- You enjoy building systems, conducting research & testing new creative ways to find talent
- You have excellent organizational skills & are able to manage competing priorities
- Youre a confident & persuasive communicator
- You love creating, designing, redesigning, & testing programs, & are excited to get out of your comfort zone
- You ideally have experience working with Greenhouse or a comparable Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
At Rent the Runway, were committed to the happiness & well being of our employees, & aim to create a workplace that fosters both personal & professional growth. Our benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Generous Paid Time Off including vacation, paid bereavement, & family sick leave - every employee needs time to take care of themselves & their family.
- Universal Paid Parental Leave for both parents + flexible return to work program - because we know your newest family member(s) deserve your undivided attention.
- Paid Sabbatical after 5 years of continuous service - Unplug, recharge, & have some fun!
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental, FSA & dependent care from day 1 of employment - Your health comes first & weve got you covered.
- Industry leading 401k match - an investment in your future.