Software Engineer New York, NY or remote
Humanizing Digital Experiences
Kasisto, a NYC-based FinTech startup, is on a mission to enable companies to engage & transact with their customers through intelligent conversations, anytime, anyplace.
KAI, our conversational AI platform, powers smart bots & virtual assistants across messaging, mobile, web & wearables. KAI was built from the ground up with the deepest AI portfolio in the industry; based on decades of research in speech recognition, natural processing, AI reasoning & natural language generation. The agile modern platform saves enterprises time & money with easy customization, simple APIs, modern SDKs, deep learning, security & compliance & fast deployment.
Some of the worlds most innovative banks are creating entirely new experiences to fulfill requests, solve problems & predict needs for their customers with KAI-powered bots & assistants!
As a Senior Software Engineer for Kasistos AI platform, you will be responsible for designing & developing robust & scalable solutions for the enterprise. Working on a cutting-edge technology platform, this position will require a high degree of thought & creativity.
What you will be doing
- Writing high quality & maintainable code
- Developing well-designed APIs that connect our core conversational AI technology with our applications & tools
- Building robust & scalable infrastructure for managing large & complex datasets
- Interfacing with senior management & other stakeholders to define software requirements & take the lead on operational & technical projects in a fast-paced startup environment
- Working closely with Product & Engineering partners to lead the technical design & ownership of projects with major company impact
- Developing applications end-to-end, working with a wide range of systems, processes & technologies that solve problems & delight users
- Coaching & mentoring a team of diverse & talented software engineers (front end, back end and/or full stack)
What you need in this position
- 10+ years Software Engineering experience
- Experience with Java, Python programming languages
- Experience with Microservices & RESTful APIs
- Experience building scalable, reliable distributed systems
- Interest or experience with AI / NLP is a plus
- Strong ability for teamwork & motivation for collaborations & good communication & organizational skills
- Extensive experience applying good software design & testing
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science or similar degree
- Nice to Have: Experience with AWS
Location New York City, Flatiron District
We welcome your cover letter with a description of your previous complete experience & your resume. Applicants must be authorized to work in the US as we are unable to sponsor. Kasisto is an equal opportunity employer.