Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why & Where
Twilio is growing rapidly & seeking an Managed Account Routing Analyst to join our Super Network team. This role will be responsible for supporting Revenue Portfolio Team meeting set revenue & margin targets by optimizing routing & procurement decisions. This candidate brings experience in SMS routing as well as experience working with OTT customers. Reporting within the Multi-sourced Accounts Team, this position is critical in supporting Twilios SMS growth strategy within the Super Network.
We are seeking a commercially astute individual to identify new routing opportunities for A2P & OTT SMS volume, revenue & margin growth.
- You have at least 3 -5 years of telecom experience, with in-depth knowledge of global telecom regulations & international A2P SMS market rates.
- Minimum Bachelors Degree.
- You are a self starter with a skill for driving cross department projects who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with minimal guidance - be an owner.
- You have hands on routing experience & the ability to make intelligent routing decisions to optimize revenue & margin to hit monthly/quarterly financial targets.
- You understand telecom quality metrics.
- You have strong financial reporting & forecasting skills of key metrics: volumes, revenues, margins & conversion rate trends on a daily, weekly & monthly basis.
- You have an analytical mindset, with ability to manipulate large data sets to maximize conversion rates & financial outcomes.
- You are a strong self starter who identifies & completes tasks on your own & can execute daily operations & medium-sized projects.
- You have great communication skills & are able to efficiently communicate with different business units. .
As an Routing Analyst you will:
- DRAW THE OWL: Be an integral part of the international SMS experts team within Twilio's Super Network, supporting & optimizing routing for Twilios strategic Revenue Portfolio ( focus on OTT) accounts.
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER's SHOES: In this hands-on role you will actively use your routing knowledge & procurement contacts to maximise routing options to grow revenue & margins for Twilio while maintaining the right quality for our customers.
- Youll have responsibility for consistently growing volumes, revenues & margins within Twilio customer base by optimizing routing operations.
- BE BOLD: You will work with different SMS Routing profiles, to optimize routing cost on various messaging products by analyzing cost structure of destinations, identifying best possible cost compared to available quality & taking actions by changing service provider according to analysis outcome.
- BE AN OWNER: In addition, you'll own international SMS bid & quote processes for large OTT customers while working closely with operations analysts to spot trends & predict future customer behavior & gain insight into traffic patterns & conversion rates.
- BE INCLUSIVE: You will own projects & work cross departmentally with an array of internal teams including finance, legal, carrier relations, messaging operations & sales.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the worlds developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development & your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed & we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems & creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion & innovation & we want you & your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our Denver office. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits & perks to support the physical, financial, & emotional well being of you & your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously & purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work & be the best version of themselves.