LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We believe connected data has the power to change the world. Our platform powers insights & experiences centered around the needs of real people, & in ways that keep the Internet open for all. LiveRampers thrive on building together with curiosity & humilityand have a good bit of fun along the way. Were always looking for smart, kind, & creative people to grow our team & impact.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe & easy for businesses to use data effectively.
Do you crave volumes of data & the tools & resources to analyze it? Do you delight at the prospect of discovering patterns & transforming data into actionable insights? Do you love working collaboratively with intelligent, energetic, no-nonsense colleagues? Are you as nice as you are brilliant? If youve answered yes to all four questions, wed love to have you join us.
As a Staff Data Scientist in the Identity Data Science Team you will be working to improve the best & largest Identity Graphs in the world. You will have the opportunity to test new approaches to Identity Resolution & have the freedom to explore state-of-the-art algorithms & techniques.
- Identify new approaches & lead the POC to prove the effectiveness of the approach.
- Work with large volumes of data & deploy Data Science solutions as well as develop new algorithms & models while working on cutting edge systems.
- Deploy models to production in conjunction with different engineering teams, ensuring the models stay relevant over time.
- Perform analyses of structured & unstructured data to solve multiple & complex business problems utilizing advanced statistical techniques & mathematical analyses.
- Utilize methods such as Natural language processing, clustering, & dashboarding (among others) to create solutions.
- Provide mentorship & guidance to other Data Scientists/Analysts.
- Masters Degree in Math, Statistics, Physics, Computer Science or a related field with relevant work experience.
- 5+ years of professional experience in a business environment as a Data Scientist, Machine Learning Engineer or comparable analytical position.
- 3+ years experience designing algorithms that can be deployed at scale in production.
- Experience implementing algorithms at scale.
- Strong grasp of statistics & modeling techniques.
- Strong knowledge of data management & visualization techniques.
- Solid experience with Python, SQL, R, or other statistical tool sets.
- Strong technical communication, both written & verbal.
- Must be a bright self-starter whos passionate about solving real world data problems, both Big Data & small, using whatever approaches drive results.
- Experience with cloud environments (GCP, AWS).
- Knowledge of the adTech space & particularly the identifiers used in the field.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum.
- PhD Degree in relevant field
- People: Work with talented, collaborative, & friendly people who love what they do.
- Fun: We host in-person & virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, & sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: Flexible paid time off, options for working from home, & paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: Medical, dental, vision, & disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) & a fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings: Our 401K matching plan1:1 match up to 6% of salaryhelps you plan ahead (U.S. LiveRampers)
- RampRemote: A comprehensive office equipment & ergonomics programwe help you set up your home office (Home-based LiveRampers)
- Location: work in the heart of Little Rock.
More about us:
LiveRamps mission is to connect data in ways that matter, & doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds & experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas & one another is one of our guiding principlesone that informs how we hire, train, & grow our global team across nine countries & four continents. Click here to learn more about Diversity, Inclusion, & Belonging (DIB) at LiveRamp.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action & equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) & does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
This position requires proof of Covid-19 vaccination due to the nature of work (i.e. required travel, etc.).
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.