Strength in Trust
Our goal at OneTrust is to bring the power of trust to companies all over the world. Using cutting-edge technology and a real-world approach to ethics, compliance, privacy, security, & third-party risk, weve created a no-nonsense platform to help supercharge the global push for trust.
Due to rapid growth & increased demand, OneTrust is seeking a Sales Manager to support our growing SEMEA sales team. The Sales Manager will be tasked with growing & leading a OneTrust sales team as well as driving the impact on overall SEMEA business. This is an exciting opportunity because it provides the ability to manage the overall SEMEA territory while empowering the sales team to drive success in their OneTrust careers.
- Hire, train, & manage a high-performing sales team through mentorship, guidance & coaching, managing the sales pipelines & quotas
- Be a player-coach; leverage an understanding of customer needs to assist with prospecting & qualifying potential buyers
- Develop & execute annual/quarterly sales plans
- Tracking & reporting on key performance indicators (KPIs) for your team
- Strong quantitative skills to measure, manage, & optimize activity & productivity
- Lead & schedule weekly and/or monthly team meetings with sales team & leadership
- Ensure correct usage of Salesforce & other applications relevant to your role
- Proactively report to senior management on team performance & market perspectives
- An extremely effective communicator
- Knowledgeable about the Iberian market (Spain + Portugal)
- Proven to be successful in & have genuine enthusiasm for working directly with clients
- Someone with excellent verbal & written communication skills, including the ability to chair meetings, host webinars & create formal communications
- A strategic thinker, adept at problem-solving & possess excellent decision-making capabilities
- Able to build relationships across key business stakeholders across multiple departments, including Marketing, Sales, & Legal
- Entrepreneurial by nature & excel in complex & rapidly evolving environments
- Extra Awesome
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills, including the ability to chair meetings or host webinars
- Direct experience managing teams implementing & supporting large enterprise solutions.
- Relationship management & customer management expertise
Your Experience Includes
- Bachelors degree or comparable experience
- 3-5 years proven sales experience leading, building, & scaling sales development teams in a fast-paced, software sales environment
- 5+ years software sales experience
- Experience selling enterprise SaaS solutions into the Iberian market (Spain + Portugal)
- Willingness to travel, as job requires (Estimated 10-20%)
- Excellent oral, written, presentation & interpersonal skills
- Public speaking & industry events experience
- Industry certifications in Privacy, Third-Party Risk, or GRC
You have the right to have your personal data updated or removed. You also have the right to have a copy of the information OneTrust holds about you. Further details about these rights are available on the website in our Privacy Overview. You can change your mind at any time & have your personal data removed from our database. In order to do this you must contact us & let us know you wish to be removed. The request should be made on the Data Subject Request Form.