Foursquare is the leading independent location technology company, powered by our deep understanding of how people move throughout the world. Our solutions help businesses make smarter decisions, developers create more engaging experiences, & brands build more effective marketing strategies.
Foursquares platform includes Attribution, Audience, Proximity, Places, Pilgrim SDK & Visits. As the industrys first & only accredited company for location data from the Media Rating Council (MRC), this foundation powers all our solutions those that exist today & those we have yet to build. Over 14 billion consumer-verified place visit confirmations help us keep our map & models fresh & up-to-date, building a phones-eye-view of the world with 105 million unique places of interest worldwide.
About the Team
At Foursquare, our Customer Success team focuses on enabling Insights, Targeting & Measurement for the largest Global Brands & digital ad agencies. We are currently looking for a tech-savvy Data Operations Specialist to proactively engage our ever-growing customer base.
About the Role
The ideal candidate will have experience in client strategy, customer operations, & data. Candidates must be comfortable working with fast-growing, developer-led companies, as well as with larger ad-tech companies. You will be the liaison between our sales, platform partners, & our clients as well as work cross functionally with internal teams to triage & troubleshoot & provide critical feedback.
Responsibilities of the Role
- This role will service the Demand & Partner teams to support the steps of creating, launching & optimizing all targeting & measurement campaigns
- The role is aligned with Foursquare AdTech partners / platforms (DSPs, DMPs, Social Platforms, Networks, TV Platforms, OOH Partners, etc). Data Ops will be the SME / experts of launching & troubleshooting campaigns across their assigned platforms. You will work closely with Partner teams, as well as Technical teams
- Work with Account Management team to execute the campaign details of our buyer partners; responsible for building segments for optimization & full budget delivery
- Work with internal stakeholders to streamline processes, improve integrations, improve productivity & maximize revenue opportunities
- Manage internal workflow of campaign details & troubleshooting issues at campaign level & partner level
- Individuals familiar with using AdTech platforms & ad operations
- 1-3 years of experience in client/account management roles or campaign management. Experience at a technology-focused or digital advertising company is required; experience in the ad-tech/mobile sectors is strongly preferred (AdOps, agency trading or Demand-side Platform)
- Inquisitive nature, bias for actively resolving issues & strong analytical skills. Proficient with Excel & must be comfortable analyzing data
- Strong attention to detail, organizational & excellent communication
- A preference for working in small, fast-paced, collaborative teams with minimal supervision
- A shared passion for Foursquare & our mission
Nice To Haves:
- Knowledge & experience in customer relationship management
- Excellent presentation skills & enjoys documentation
- Experience in the AdTech, mobile or data sectors is strongly preferred
Perks & benefits:
- Learning & development programs from ICs to managers
- Individual, professional coaching for all full-time employees
- Flexible time off - rest & recharge when you need it!
- Comprehensive & competitive health, vision, dental, life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Home office setup: you get all necessary hardware & internet reimbursement
- Family planning programs via Carrot & Maven
- Employee Resource Groups to help you stay connected
Foursquare is proud to foster an inclusive environment that is free from discrimination. We strongly believe in order to build the best products, we need a diversity of perspectives & backgrounds. This leads to a more delightful experience for our users & team members. We value listening to every voice & we encourage everyone to come be a part of building a company & products we love.
Foursquare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.