Founded in 2012, Instacart is a leader in North American online groceries & one of the fastest growing companies in e-commerce. Instacart's same-day delivery & pickup services bring everyday essentials & fresh groceries to consumers in the U.S. & Canada in as fast as an hour. At Instacart, we believe that great people are the ingredients for success. We like to think that we are like a potluck, everyone brings something new, different & flavorful to the table. Our mix of thoughtful, inventive & neighborly employees work together to deliver our common goal, to make grocery shopping effortless, & give valuable time back to our customers. We believe that just as meals are best shared together, success is best shared together. If this excites you, then Instacart just might be the place for you. Welcome home.
As we scale our business, the need for a project management office (PMO) is increasingly important to the strategic success of our enterprise clients. As the leader of the PMO group, you will be responsible for creating alignment & fostering cross-collaborative accountability & transparency in the success of each project.
Want to learn more? Lettuce show you the way!
Your day to day...
- Define & enforce project management methodologies & best practices
- Lead a team of Project Managers through the execution & delivery of multiple client implementations in parallel; handling assignments of all new enterprise projects within the PMO
- Foster cross-functional dependencies within Instacart & the retail partner org to ensure successful execution of project deliverables
- Accountable to the performance of the PMO, setting & delivering KPIs that are both measurable & aligned to Instacarts strategic initiatives
- Develop & foster strong partnerships with all internal stakeholders & external clients
We rely on our values to guide our decisions: Solve for the Customer, Every Minute Counts, This is Your Baby, Go Far, Together & Of Course, But Maybe. What does this mean for your role? We are looking for someone who has:
- Experience building & growing a PMO org to scale for an Enterprise software solution, preferably in a high-growth or start-up environment
- 5 - 7 years of project management & PMO leadership experience
- Demonstrated repeated ability to take a project from red status to green status
- High emotional intelligence, diplomacy, & proven ability to adapt to various groups & establish common ground to effectively influence others
- PMP, PgMP or similar certification preferred; portfolio management an asset
- Ability to foster teamwork & build strong cross-functional relationships with colleagues, senior leaders, & clients
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to solve problems & make decisions that are in the best interest of Instacart, by assessing the importance, urgency, & risk of a situation & making recommendations on next steps
- Aptitude for driving results by setting clear goals & priorities while monitoring & evaluating progress of action plans
- A drive for innovation; developing new & unique ways to improve operations
Want to see a slice of life at Instacart? Checkout #tasteofinstacart on Instagram & LinkedIn
Instacart is committed to fostering a diverse work environment & proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current & future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring & promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.