ActionIQ is transforming how Enterprise marketing teams engage with their data. We enable them to leverage the power of the detailed customer data & launch campaigns relentlessly & effortlessly. We are a team of data experts focused on using innovative technology to solve major business challenges. Our solution has the power to dramatically improve vital customer metrics such as lifetime value, retention, & loyalty. Obviously, this solution needs data, a lot of it, carefully curated, & arriving on time.
The Solution Data Architect at ActionIQ is an integral part of the field engineering team & typically comes from a strong IT consulting, coding, & architecture background. He/She will be responsible for designing the deployment, integration & architecture, sizings & plans to help customers get up & running quickly.
Key experiences in:
- Data integration (i.e. ETL)
- Data warehousing
- Operational datastores
- Business Intelligence platforms
- Systems architecture, technology deployment, programming
- Large scale distributed processing architectures
- Understanding of configuration management systems
- Recent working knowledge of databases from install to operations
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Awareness of Agile methodologies
- Ability to manage deliverables & work closely with team members to lead delivery of technology enabled deployment
- Ability to play a vital role in supporting business development activities as a technology subject matter expert
- Building relationships with our key clients
- Work as part of a team & lead deployments
- Managing complex technology projects
Experience with engineering management, data management, project management, delivery, operations extremely relevant. Other areas of benefit would be general networking, security, & vendor integration.