About the Job:
LiveIntent is hiring a Customer Success Management Intern to work alongside the Strategic Customer Success team. This intern will gain valuable insight to the AdTech world & knowledge of media inventory & pricing, as well as learn customer success skills that are transferable between industries!
- Provide CSM or AE with assistance related to the creation of Quarterly Business Reviews, Campaign Reporting, Demonstrations, & other client facing collateral.
- Assist in reviewing gathering assets, creatives & red-flagging potential account concerns to CSM.
- Assist the Customer Success team in their day-to-day operations including pulling morning reports, availability for proposals, & help with special projects & other duties as assignments.
- Manage campaign timelines & documented requirements
- Document discussions during internal and/or client meetings & conference calls, identify key action items & decisions that need to be followed up on by CSM, CSC or AE Field & process internal information requests
- Assist in end of month billing reconciliation
- Facilitate workflow by coordinating or gathering background information and/or resources needed to complete tasks including working in Salesforce to log account information & internal account case information & status
- You are curious in nature, enjoy learning, & are always challenging yourself to improve
- Excel doesn't intimidate you & you possess at least basic Excel skills
- Attention to detail is a strong suit, when faced with a tedious task you're focused & produce quality work
- You understand the importance of great customer service & tend to go above & beyond for others
A little about your summer with us:
- 10 Fun, Fast Weeks: Our 2020 Summer Internship Program will run from (DATES)
- This is a paid position & youll work 40 hours per week
- Location: Youll spend 10 weeks at our headquarters in NYC, conveniently located in FiDi. Since we have offices located in Berlin & Copenhagen youll walk away with the experience of working for a global tech company!
- Ownership: Your time at LiveIntent will be meaningful, not filled with coffee runs. Teams across the company have identified ongoing projects to address real business challenges & we trust you to take ownership of these projects. Our hope is that you will identify areas for opportunity & go for it, without waiting for instruction!
- Mentorship & Growth: On your first day you will meet your LiveIntent Guider, a veteran LiveIntenter who will help you navigate through your time here. Your manager & fellow team members will teach you & provide feedback along the way.
- Weve created trainings to help you get the most out of this experience & feel prepared for your next step.
- Find Fun: We work hard at LiveIntent but we take every opportunity to Find Fun along the way. Youre encouraged to participate in activities like: afternoon snack time, Rose Thursdays, in-office group exercise classes, organized sports teams, Summer Fridays & so much more!
LiveIntent, one of the worlds largest people-based marketing platforms, connects 2,500 publishing & advertising brands with over 250 MM verified people every month across all types of media. With the anonymized email address at the center of its industry-leading identity graph, LiveIntent provides brands with solutions that help them monetize, acquire, & retain real people, even where cookies dont work. LiveIntent enriches a brands data, making it possible for them to deepen their understanding of their audiences, & more effectively market to people wherever they are present & paying attention. LiveIntent is home to over 160 people worldwide with offices in New York, Berlin, & Copenhagen.