We connect customers to the brands they love by way of a thriving marketplace & a members-only service that provides benefits across 140+ of the best online stores. Our members save time & money with benefits including free 2-day shipping, easy 2-click checkout, & free returns all while we help them stay up on the latest trends that appeal.
For merchants, were driving eCommerce business, producing insights with a growing data analytics practice to boot. With a powerful two-sided network & a robust data platform, were creating an eCommerce win-win, helping retailers compete. The landscape of retail is changing & were here to empower retailers to take their place in that exciting evolution.
We have people in offices around the world: Headquartered in Chicago, with offices in Conshohocken, PA (Philly area), New York, San Mateo & Krakow, Poland. We hustle to get things done, creating wins for customers, merchants & each other.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As a DevOps Engineer at Shoprunner, youll be responsible for enabling the smooth transition of software from our product development teams to our cloud-based operating infrastructure residing in AWS. You will be collaborating across the development, operations, & product organization to deliver platforms & services that help drive business value to the entire organization. As a DevOps Engineer at ShopRunner writing code, implementing configuration & automation tools, deploying scalable platforms & services & maintaining a 24x7 ecommerce site will be part of your daily responsibilities.
This role will be primarily based in our Conshohoken, Pa office with limited travel to our Chicago, IL based office.
ABOUT WHAT YOULL DO:
- Build strong relationships with business & engineering peers.
- Develop an automated build & deployment environment for ShopRunner core applications
- Develop, build, & maintain a standardized platform to run ShopRunner core applications.
- Design, build & maintain a monitoring, alerting, logging framework for ShopRunners core applications
- Maintain & build a strong infrastructure platform within AWS cloud.
ABOUT WHAT WERE LOOKING FOR:
- 4+ years of experience working in technology development or operations
- Strong background & experience with Linux systems engineering
- Multiple years of experience running & building systems in the AWS environment
- Experience with configuration management technologies like Chef, Ansible, Puppet or the like
- Proven history supporting & maintaining a 24x7 online business
- Strong background with programming languages like Python or Ruby
- Experience with monitoring & alerting systems like Prometheus, Graphana, Datadog.
- Experience managing & maintaining continuous integration platforms such as Jenkins or Travis
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience with managing & running production workloads on Kubernetes.
- Some background managing infrastructure-as-code using Terraform.
- Have used Spinnaker CD tool.
We want you to bring your whole human self to work every single day. We accept you for who you are & consider everyone on an equal opportunity basis without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.