Are you a creative thinker & proactive problem solver? Do you have a passion for candidate experience? How about storytelling? What if you had a role that allowed all of those passions & interests to intertwine?
We are seeking a Recruitment Marketing Associate to join our growing Employer Brand team. Our mission? To showcase the exceptional talent within our organization & highlight what has made Appian a Top Workplace by the Washington Post for 7 consecutive years.
This is where you come in! In this role, you would be responsible for driving brand awareness across varying channels, & will partner with our in-house Talent Acquisition team to strategically & proactively create modern & innovative hiring campaigns to drive top talent.
In this role, you will:
- Develop targeted Paid Advertising campaigns in support of Talent Acquisition hiring goals
- Manage our employer brand online presence via job boards & third party sites
- Partner with the Talent Acquisition team to create & manage both short-term & long-term marketing nurture campaigns in support of recruiting requirements
- Participate in the development of our content strategy as it relates to hiring needs & market trends
- Be responsible for the refinement & expansion of two internal employee experience initiatives: Employee Referral Program & our Brand Ambassador program
- Partner with the team to develop a strategy around community events & regional MeetUps
- Will participate in the continued development & refinement of our Recruitment Marketing Strategy
Requirements & qualifications:
- 1-2 Years of Recruiting or Recruitment Marketing Experience
- BA in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration, Human Resources or similar is desired
- Understanding of recruitment processes & candidates selection methods
- Outstanding organizational & time management skills
- Excellent communications, both written & verbal
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their coworker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.