WeWork is looking for a talented & well experienced BI Developer (Data Engineer) to create new data solutions & maintain existing solutions. As part of this position you will develop advanced data models & reporting solutions that will support our analysts & business units with validated & reliable data.
If you have vast experience with data coding, building & modeling a DWH andgenerating reports - come join our BI development team!
- Boost the BI analysts & business users by building smart data models, integrations & manipulation using the right tool for the job.
- Produce & apply data warehouse & business logic building methodologies.
- Own & provide BI development tools for internal use.
- Create new & optimize existing ETL processes.
- Provide BI analysts & other customers inside the company with technical support related to BI activity.
- Work closely with tech teams on design & implementation of big data solutions.
- Work with various team to define key metrics (KPIs) & provide the methodologies to accurately measure the firms performance.
- Work with stakeholders to understand business priorities & translate requirements to data models .
- Proactively identify gaps in data consumption & define processes to complete them.
- BA/B.Sc. in industrial/information systems engineering, computer science, statistics or equivalent
- Proven experience of 4+ years in data engineering roles.
- Proven experience of acting as senior developer working on business logic processes, data warehouse modeling, insight delivery & KPI strategy.
- Proven experience of more than 2 years with a programming language (python, java, scala, ruby, etc) - a must
- Very high level of SQL & data warehouse modeling - a must
- Experience with big data solutions like Redshift, Bigquery, Vertica, etc.
- At least 2 years experience in reporting platforms like Tableau/Sisense/QlikView/Looker
- Experience in tech industry
- Experience with 24/7 systems & real time analytics - an advantage
Critical Competencies for Success
- You do what you love!
- You are infinitely curious.
- You love to learn as well as mentor & teach others. You get satisfaction from seeing other people grow.
- Superior communication skills. You can tell a compelling story with data. You can easily talk shop with developers & strategy with the C-suite.
- You thrive in a dynamic startup environment. You live KISS & embody agile.
- Comfortable with ambiguity; you handle partial information, missing data, & broad requirements pragmatically & gracefully.
WeWork is the community of creators. We provide the space, community & services for over tens of thousands of members to do what they love & create their life's work. WeWorks mission is to build a world where people work to make a life, not just a living. Our own team members are central to this mission.
The WeWork team is a group of entrepreneurial, grateful individuals who deeply believe in what we are creating & in the power of we. We challenge convention & achieve amazing things through dedication & collaboration.
WeWork transforms buildings into beautiful, collaborative work spaces & provides infrastructure, services, events & technology so our members can focus on doing what they love. Our team members value the WeWork concept & there is a contagious energy in our offices as we work towards accomplishing our goals.
Our hunger for building great spaces, empowering small businesses & connecting interesting people hasn't yet begun to be satisfied. We are just getting started, & our journey gets increasingly more exciting as team members join our mission!
Our values guide who we are & everything that we do.
We do what we love & are connected to something greater than ourselves.
We are creators, leaders & self-starters. We try new things; we challenge convention; & were not afraid to fail.
We are genuine to our brand, mission & values. Were not perfect & we dont pretend to be. We are, though, always honest & as transparent as we can be.
We never settle. We get sh*t done & we get it done well. Be persistent & knock down walls literally if you have to. You have our permission.
We are grateful for each other, our members, & to be part of this movement. We dont take success for granted. Were happy to be alive.
We are in this together. This is a team effort. We always look out for one another. We value empathy; we know were all human, & know we cant do any of this alone.