Company Description|Job Description
Montreal-based Behaviour Interactive is one of North America's largest independent game developers. Our Business Solutions team harnesses the power of Game Design Thinking & gamification to drive results for our business clients, increase their efficiency, or promote employee engagement. Using video game attributes, we create best-in-class digital products that connect with consumers & internal audiences on a deeper level. We count amongst our client some of the biggest & most respected brands in Canada & the world.
Behaviour Business Solutions is looking for a director, business development to identify, secure, & manage strategic opportunities across multiple markets to ensure & pursue its growth. More specifically, the responsibilities of the position include:
- Prepare & execute a canvassing plan ;
- Build & make customer presentations ;
- Contribute to the definition of service according to the market ;
- Ensure that we are invited to relevant RFPs ;
- Negotiate the list of conditions to service contracts ;
- Travel to meet partners when face-to-face meetings are required ;
- Manage after-sale relationships.
- Over 8 years of experience selling technology or software products ;
- An affinity with the creative sector ;
- International experience is an asset ;
- Proven ability to network & negotiate contracts ;
- Customer-oriented, results-oriented, & action-oriented ;
- Communicate effectively & tactfully with all levels of the organization & with partners ;
- Excellent spoken & written communication skills in English & French.