- Integrity: Doing the right things for the right reasons
- Agility: Adapting & thriving in a dynamic environment
- Teamwork: Combining our strengths to do amazing things
- Passion: Channeling enthusiasm to drive excellence
- Creativity: Unleashing curiosity to defy the norm
About the role:
Were on the hunt for an experienced Product Manager to join our highly anticipated & fastest-growing product: DSCVR. DSCVR is 1010datas new self-service SaaS business analytics product. By supporting it, you will have autonomy for responsibility for building out DSCVRs data products marketplace where users can find, trial, & purchase data-sets from within the DSCVR application.
This position requires extensive SaaS product ownership experience as well as the ability to work through, & influence, every part of the organization as an ambassador for 1010data products.
You will work with our data sourcing teams & data science teams to identify products for resale in the marketplace & with our software engineering teams to build the UI & delivery system for data within DSCVR.
More importantly, the type of persona were seeking is someone with deep experience working on & developing products as a service.
What you will take on:
- Own the end-to-end product life-cycle from requirement collection to release planning.
- Set the product strategy & direction for DSCVR Data Products
- Work independently, in an agile environment, to deliver against time-sensitive requirements.
- Ensure product excellence by enabling our products to empower our target user to perform the key users stories in an intuitive, emotional & powerful way as well as ensuring the product is easy to learn.
- Ensure the entire team is focused on our actual customers with both the buyers journey & their key characteristics by identifying the target market segments, solution set for each product in portfolio.
- Be able to define goals & KPIs for your products against company goals & KPIs.
- Position may require approximately 20% time for travel (domestic & international).
What you will bring:
- 4 years experience as a product manager in a software or data product management role.
- Has performed vendor evaluations on 3rd party data-sets.
- Has managed a data marketplace with a SaaS front end.
- Has taken a product or major feature from idea through release.
- A bias toward action & the ability to break down complex problems into steps that drive product development.
- Excellent influencing skills & a proven collaborator; ability to work successfully with both direct & indirect teams across the organization
- Deep understanding of data analytics & the latest trends
- Bachelors degree (MBA preferred)
1010data makes big data discovery easy; we power sub-second responses to run analyses on trillions of rows of data. 1010data is defining the way the world interacts with data.
An essential tool to more than 850 of the worlds top companies including The New York Stock Exchange, Dollar General, P&G, Sams Club, Nespresso, Barnes & Noble, & RiteAid; the 1010data platform is a highly differentiated product that is becoming the industry standard for big data discovery & data sharing.
With petabytes of data in our private & public clouds, 1010data is designed to scale to the largest volumes of granular data, the most disparate & varied data sets, & the most complex advanced analytics. All while delivering lightning-quick system performance.
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.