JOB SPEC DRAFT
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands & products all built with one goal in mind to give fans new & innovative ways to interact with their favourite games, sports, teams, & leagues. Thats no easy task, which is why were so dedicated to building a winning team.
Over 10 million sports fans use FanDuel products every day to get closer to the action, so we take pride in building products that make sports more exciting, are easy to use & incredibly reliable.
We're passionate about creating a collaborative culture where every Engineer has a real impact so whether youre just getting started building small components or a highly experienced engineer leading on strategic & complex architectures youll understand the value you deliver to our fans & how much they appreciate it.
Developing the backend services that power FanDuels products, youll work in a small cross-functional team that owns its own software, projects & outcomes. This allows you to stay dynamic, move quickly & maintain your own quality. Our tech stack includes Java, Python, Docker, K8s & AWS, amongst others & the scale & complexity of our engineering environments provides interesting problems to solve at every turn.
What you can expect
- Interesting work - working in a fast-paced & ever-changing industry, new problems & exciting solutions are never too far away. There are always opportunities to learn new skills & broaden your horizons
- A sense of achievement - Our teams own their own software & when that awesome new feature ships to users & the positive feedback starts rolling in, you can feel really proud of what you & your team created
- Personal development - clear & defined career pathways for every role at every level, a supportive manager, loads of learning opportunities & even 10% of your time to dedicate to your learning.
- Belonging - everyone at FanDuel works for each other, we win together, make mistakes together & have lots of fun doing it.
- Trust - A trusting work environment where productivity is valued above all else, giving you autonomy & ownership of your time & work
- Great financial package - this includes salary, pension, private healthcare, share save scheme, flexible working & holiday policy & a number of other benefits.
FanDuel is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.