Shutterstocks mission is to help creative professionals from all backgrounds & businesses of all sizes produce their best work with incredible content & innovative tools, all on one platform.
Shutterstock is seeking an experienced VP, Head of Customer Marketing to lead customer lifecycle marketing efforts across our brands & product lines.
This dynamic leader will have a strong track record of developing & implementing omnichannel subscription marketing strategies to onboard, engage & expand customer relationships, grow customer lifetime value & increase revenue retention.
The ideal candidate will have a holistic understanding of our highly creative customers & possess the marketing chops to delight them with compelling experiences that sustain & expand long-term, profitable relationships.
We are looking for a data-driven leader who can identify customer segment targets, establish KPIs with clear linkages to a P&L, & iterate rapidly to test hypotheses & deliver complex initiatives. This leader will be able to create personalized experiences & deliver them using real-time propensity models & marketing solutions that match our offerings to customer needs & maximize both response & value.
Reporting directly to the Chief Marketing Officer, this role will oversee a multi-functional team including Direct Marketing, in-Product Marketing, & CRM Operations & will be a senior member of the marketing leadership team.
- Establish Customer Marketing objectives & ensure revenue goals are achieved in partnership with key stakeholders
- Champion customer KPIs across the company including engagement, revenue expansion, ARPU, & revenue retention; rigorously drive internal prioritization decisions to maximize each
- Establish & promote customer marketing best practices across customer campaigns & lead from the front in creating inspiring & personalized marketing materials that excite our customers, burnish our brand, & drive engagement, cross-sell, upsell & retention.
- Champion a data-led approach to innovation supported by well-structured hypotheses & continuous optimization leveraging learnings across the company
- Partner closely with Product, Data, Customer Care & other marketing leaders to integrate customer marketing programs into all customer touchpoints
- Drive longitudinal customer lifecycle planning, & work with Research to develop qualitative understanding of pain points & potential magic moments in the customer life cycle
- Develop & retain a highly talented Customer Marketing team with a passion to understand & delight our customers with great marketing experiences.
- 10+ years in omnimedia Customer Marketing, including 5+ years as leader of the Customer Marketing function
- Demonstrable success delivering double-digit revenue growth with real-time personalization campaign strategy, planning & execution based on customer propensity models
- Experience maximizing the value of installed CDP & proven success selecting & leveraging emerging marketing solutions to apply data effectively to marketing
- Strategic thinker who can understand business complexities & develop an innovative & creative customer marketing plan that addresses these nuances.
- Effective communicator who is comfortable presenting to a variety of audiences & stakeholders at various levels.
- Exceptional leader & team player with proven ability to lead through influence & work effectively both independently & collaboratively within fast-paced, diverse cross-functional teams.
- Dynamic & adaptable project manager with a strong ability to establish processes & drive project execution with minimal guidance amidst multiple priorities & goals.
We are one team collectively focused on creating an unrivaled experience for our Customers & Contributors. Our principles represent the mindset of the employee who will thrive at Shutterstock. If you are passionate about what you do, & want to become part of a cutting-edge technology company building industry leading products, please apply.
Shutterstock (NYSE: SSTK), directly & through its group subsidiaries, is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos & music to businesses, marketing agencies & media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of over 1 million contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week, & currently has more than 330 million images & more than 18 million video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, Shutterstock has offices around the world & customers in more than 150 countries. The companys brands also include Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media offering; Shutterstock Custom, a custom content creation platform; Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat, a curated royalty-free music library; & Shutterstock Editorial, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media.
For more information, please visit www.shutterstock.com & follow Shutterstock on Twitter & on Facebook.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V