Curious about what its like to work at the worlds number 1 discovery platform as a Salesforce developer ? Were glad you asked!
Taboola is looking for a Salesforce Developer to join the information systems team at Taboola.
At Taboola we currently work in a hybrid work model giving employees the flexibility to work from home a few days a week.
We have offices in Ramat Gan & Beer Sheva & are looking to grow to additional locations such as Jerusalem where our Taboolars have the opportunity to meet their teammates, connect with other teams & socialize with friends.
In this job you will:
- Lead the development efforts within our Salesforce ecosystem.
- Lead the development lifecycle & development best practices.
- Manage external Salesforce developers.
- Design & develop custom solutions on the Salesforce platform to meet business requirements.
- Ensure that Salesforce solutions are scalable, reliable, & performant.
- Build & maintain Visualforce pages, Lightning Components, & Apex classes/triggers.
- Integrate Salesforce with third-party systems using REST & SOAP APIs.
- Maintain code quality & ensure that best practices for development & deployment are followed.
- Establish working processes to ensure timely & high quality delivery.
- Continuously learn & keep up-to-date with Salesforce platform updates & new features.
You will work with:
- project managers, business analysts, & other developers to ensure successful delivery of projects.
- Team members & additional stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in Salesforce development.
- Strong understanding of the Salesforce platform, including Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Components, & Salesforce API.
- Experience with integration using REST & SOAP APIs.
- Experience with Salesforce DX, Git, & CI/CD processes.
- Strong problem-solving & analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills & ability to work in a team environment.
- Strong self-learning abilities.
It'll be great if you also have
- Experience in Salesforce integrations to different platforms.
- Experience with software development outside of the Salesforce ecosystem.
- Taboola is the worlds leading recommendation platform reaching over 500 million daily active users. Were growing rapidly, & have recently gone public on the NASDAQ.
- Adam Singolda, Taboola Founder & CEO says; You can copy anything from another business but you cant copy a companys culture.
If you ask our employees what they love about Taboola they will tell you that here, they are able to discover their best professional selves, explore where they can grow to, & learn from & together with smart & talented people.
At Taboola, we pride ourselves in making an impact on how people consume content across the world, a culture of transparency, passion, & a diverse, inclusive & friendly work environment.
- You can get to know us more by visiting our company website, careers site, Taboola Life blog & social media channels; Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn
Want to learn more about us, youre welcome to watch the latest News article about Taboola
Sounds good, how do I apply?
Its easy, submit your CV by clicking the Apply button below.
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer & we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees & believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, & business need.