About the role:
Blink Health is looking for an IT Technician that has demonstrated strong customer service & hands-on technical ability to maintain & improve technology systems & processes in support of a cloud-based services organization in a fast-paced environment. You have proficient knowledge in various system environments (e.g. Mac, PCs, & Windows server technologies). As an IT Technician at Blink Health, you will take part in the administration of all computer systems, including software, hardware & networks to support our end-users. You will be reporting to the Service Delivery Manager.
You are an IT Technician who has demonstrated success in addressing problems & opportunities within growing organizations. You know how to identify, diagnose, & resolve systems issues, document processes & procedures, & serve end-users with a positive customer experience. You have at least two to five years of relevant work experience & hold an undergraduate degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science (or have equivalent work experience).
- Work as part of the Service Desk team to deliver IT services support to the company end-users & operations groups within Blink Health.
- Support of all remote access technology which includes laptop computers (Windows & Mac), cable modems/fiber drops (network), 2FA, wireless access points, software installations, license deployments, & more.
- Has worked with ticketing systems, preferably JIRA.
- Provide exceptional end-user support for our Mac OS & Windows (60/40 split) environment
- Support wireless devices such as iPhone, iPads, Joan devices,
- Previous experience with conferencing equipment such as Polycom phones, Zoom rooms, conference phones required.
- Experience with Windows server 2016/2019 (AD, DHCP, DNS) required.
- Experience with SaaS applications (AWS, Azure & O365) a plus
- Perform moves, adds, & changes for desktop hardware & equipment.
- Track requests to completion with JIRA: capture user requests, resolve issues, verify user satisfaction within predefined SLAs.
- Work proactively to prevent future problems by delivering end-user training, performing preventative maintenance & tracking inventory.
- Liaise with other technology groups to cross train in functions including Systems & Infrastructure Engineering, Information Security, Engineering/Software Development, & many other departments.
- Bachelors degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or other related field.
- 1+ years experience delivering end user support services. Exceptional entry-level candidates will be considered.
- Extensive knowledge of MacOS, Google Suite, Windows AD is a plus!
- Experience managing desktops, laptops, & networks within an enterprise environment.
- Experience supporting a large user community of mobile users. Advanced technical skills with mobile phones, wireless Internet connectivity VPNs, & Apple products is desirable.
- Candidates must be professional, service oriented, articulate with an exceptional customer oriented experience.
- Experience setting up & managing video conferences for high-level executives such as Zoom.
- Previous experience with MDM clients for mobile device configuration.
- Experience with Asset tracking, & proper project flows to ensure all technology equipment is tracked properly
- Documenting repeatable processes internally to assist other Service Desk members, & or contribute to our Self Service portal.