Appian's Marketing team is looking for an Inbound Lead Specialist to join the team. We're looking for someone who can review & analyze sourced leads & ensure data cleanliness & standardization. This role will work closely with the Inbound Lead Manager to ensure the leads brought in by the Marketing team are sent to the correct sales representatives quickly & correctly. You will work with a variety of data tools such as LinkedIn & ZoomInfo to research potential customer accounts & individuals.
This role is at Appian HQ in Reston, VA. Appian's HQ will be moving to Tysons Corner, VA in summer 2019.
What will you do in this role?
- Monitor leads, opportunities, accounts, & contacts as appropriate
- Understand & follow complex lead routing rules
- Reach out to Sales Management for lead routing as needed
- Update & edit data as appropriate to ensure data integrity
- Create & maintain dashboards that assist with the lead flow process
- Build & manage reports to support the lead process & inbound lead analysis
What experience are we looking for?
- Inbound leads and/or internal sales processes
- Salesforce.com power user
- Data tools such as LinkedIn or ZoomInfo
- Data accuracy
- A minimum of a Bachelors Degree is required
- Salesforce.com & understanding of Salesforces data model
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate technical issues & resolve problems at all levels of the organization
- Experience documenting & analyzing processes, procedures, and/or policies
- Ability to handle a full workload & meet deadlines