Your role in our mission
Were Alfred, & were building the future of living. We provide residentfirst software & services to deliver inhome support & local experiences. Were contributing to build a future where everyone has the help they need to make time for the people & things that matter most. Since 2015, weve completed millions of services & saved our members countless hours across more than twenty cities.
As the Community Growth Specialist, you are the driver of our mission to provide opportunities for people to connect. You are the leader in bringing experiences to peoples homes that allow them to connect with their community. You possess an uncanny ability to relate & connect with others. You believe there is always a way to make it work & understand the client enough to find creative solutions. You are the prime educator of our event offerings to our clients.
Your efforts, relationships & persistence directly contribute to providing our #oneteam with continued revenue growth.
How youll contribute to #OneTeam
- Up-sell community offerings to existing clients
- Work closely with Account Managers to sell the look book of existing community services
- Keep the CRM up-to-date with existing client details
- Offer 4 services hours per week (or teach 2 classes)
* Service Hours can be defined as teaching fitness classes or working events - 1 class = 2 hrs.
What superpowers youll use
- Extreme optimism - belief that there is always a way to make it work
- Empathy - an uncanny ability to relate & connect with others
- Creativity & Adaptability - extreme ability to create solutions on the spot
- Persistence - belief there is always a possible yes
Who you are
- 2+ years experience in sales and/or event management
- Passion for community & enhancing others quality of life
- Organized follow-through ability to connect with potential clients
- Strong understanding of industry knowledge & community offerings
- 3+ years experience as a Yoga & Fitness Instructor
Youll connect with us if you
- Practice empathy
- Conduct yourself with the highest integrity
- Are thoughtful, self-reflective & always open to growing
- Speak up with radical candor
- Approach your work like an owner
- Have a high & ever-climbing bar for excellence
- Always do things the right way, even when its harder
- Believe that #OneTeam is greater than the sum of its parts
- Leave no loops unclosed