Whats up? Were VaynerMedia APAC! A full-service agency built for the now. Day in & day out, we propel some of the biggest brands in the world to the intersection of attention & culture. Headquartered in New York, were also in 7 cities across the globe & now, were proudly in the +100, servicing a diverse clientele all around the APAC region.
We are ready for an Account Director with an exemplary track record of experience in the Indonesia market. We believe everyone's got brilliant ideas but we would love someone with a natural entrepreneurial spirit & love for social media.
Heres where you come in.
Who Are You?
- An overall leader who runs the day to day, keeping the wheels moving & your client & team motivated.
- A gatekeeper of the brand equity & quality control of work prior to it leaving the building.
- A big thinker yet a hands-on in execution
- A bigger person in every situation, even if the other person is wrong.
Responsibilities / Expectations
Client Management: You are the voice of the client
- Act as the overall management of a clients business, ensuring that we are delivering for the clients business everyday.
- Strengthen & own client (SBM/BM) partner agency relationships (and all other stakeholders) & ensure the rest of the team maps well to the client set
- Ensure that all client initiatives run on time & on budget
- Navigate a portfolio of brands within a larger conglomerate or business group, & be deeply informed on the clients business, including all campaign performance, any competitive, as well as product cycle
- Deeper & more proactive understanding of clients business outside of our campaigns or the marketing context.
- Be able to leverage brand knowledge to inspire the team & contribute ideas that can transform the business.
- Be able to effectively lead & shape client presentations & confidently present, as required
- Understands your role as a leader on the team. Always approachable & empathetic, you are seen as a role model to their direct reports in terms of maturity, self awareness & professionalism.
- Educate, inspire, motivate, & mentor account teams (along with strategy, media & creative etc) in VaynerMedias commitment to providing best-in-class marketing communications, while contributing to the career growth of your team members.
- The Account Director is the person to whom the account supervisor & account executives look for support, guidance, & counsel.
- Responsibilities: Overall growth & development of their team.
- Supervise creative development for the account - you help lead & shape the creative work based on the clients business objectives & brief to the agency. Specifically ongoing campaign as well as campaign exploratories. Also other creative projects/initiative presentManages up to VP/SVP on all things having to do with client & team
- Responsible for assignments centered around operational & internal initiatives, as provided by the Leadership team
- Radical Candor: Ability to deliver all feedback (both the positive & the tough) in a clear, direct & motivating manner
- Attendance & leadership role at relevant Client meetings/IAT/Presentations
- Manage & attend relevant internal meetings (e.g: creative reviews, account management status meetings, etc)
- Attend live-action content shoots: Ensure relevant documentation for pre-production meetings, shoots are in place prior to production
- Supervise post production process incl. review rough cuts, influencer approvals, Smart, experiential etc.
- Ensure all internal & external legal approvals are in place & is accurately reflected in the deliverables
- Proactively identify needs of the client & business to sell-through incremental campaign opportunities to clients, that help them achieve the most efficient returns & results on their overall marketing dollars, while delivering best in class work that help grow client business
- Has proven ability to sell in new business & strategically grow portfolio, building relationships wider (if not higher). This includes helping sell in creative ideas that are on strategy.
- Ambitious, driven & strives to deliver the best work on behalf of VaynerMedia, not just his/her particular state.
- Drive long term project planning in conjunction with VP
Business Strategy: Practitioner of the space. You live & breathe marketing for the world we live in.
- You regularly read business reports & platform updates & provide a pov to the client as relevant
- Eat, breathe, & sleep todays digital & mobile consumer, to develop brand-specific strategies that, ultimately, help them sell shit
- Strong foundational & working knowledge of creative & media across major digital & social channels. Must be well versed in common marketing & media principles with a strong understanding of the social media platforms & their ecosystems.
- Be well versed in the various Paid Media & Measurement opportunities in social, digital, & broader marketing mix, to provide client recommendations on the proper social & digital KPIs, based obrand-specific goals.
- Oversees larger campaign productions (e.g complex video or multiple channel campaigns that require more senior oversight)
- Participate in annual planning sessions & lead development of campaign proposals
- Participate on larger strategic projects e.g. annual planning & help to set strategic agenda for the clients & goals for the team
- Have well honed eye to evaluate creative based on brand strategy & guidelines
- Strong understanding of all of VMs offerings, including Experience, VSolutions, UX, Talent, etc. & know how & when to utilize these teams & their offerings
- Working knowledge of current video viewability standards
Communication + Collaboration: You know how to wrangle
- Solid presentation skills (verbal, written, visual) to deliver impeccable strategic social counsel & ability to partner with creative & media teams to get to a strong story
- Strong facilitation skills
- Collaborate with the leaders of other departments (Creative, Strategy, IPM, Analytics/Insights, Media, Community Management) as well as inter-agency partners to improve & execute on client deliverables, process, & output to ensure ongoing excellence of the wor
- Ensure the team is working with consistent processes & templates & have a buttoned up approach to day to day management of campaigns & clients
- Silo-buster & collaborator - constantly inspiring creative thinking outside of expected job requirements
Financial acumen + business health
- You deliver all projects on time & within budget for your business
- Be able to anticipate production costs, logistics, watch-outs, & what ideas are doable / not doable within a client budget
- Ensures client relationship health is closely tracked & communicated to leadership on a regular basis
- Leads client communications around campaign finances & billing
- Ensures all scopes & schedules are completed & signed in a timely manner while working alongside finops lead to keep a handle on monthly billing & scope tracker.
- Contribute to the continued growth & stability of VaynerMedia, by being empowered to make decisions that are best for the company both today & tomorrow