Shutterstock is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos & music to businesses, marketing agencies & media organizations around the world. As a subsidiary, Shutterstock Custom is a fast growing new division thats transforming the way brands create custom visual content.
We are on a mission to help brands easily create content thats authentic, cost effective, & scalable. Using our solution, brands can connect with creative talent all over the world to create content that drives engagement & helps tell their brand stories.
Developing such an innovative product means that we are growing very quickly & constantly looking for people to join our team & make an impact on our business. If you are looking for an opportunity to expand your skills & build an exciting career at a growing business, we want to hear from you!
About the Role: Client Success Manager
Reporting to the Director, Client Success, you will be our customer journey expert with the primary focus on driving brief utilization & greater business value.
- Act as trusted advisor & primary point of contact between our clients & Senior Leadership, Product, Education, Sales, & Content Teams
- Manage a portfolio of top-tier clients to ensure success, growth, & retention
- Ensure key performance metrics such as onboarding, brief utilization, & client health are met
- Facilitate long-term relationships with senior stakeholders & key decision makers with Quarterly Business Reviews
- Understand clients business goals, objectives, & pain points & how it relates to their investment of Shutterstock Custom
- Build & maintain internal content team relationships to ensure briefs are completed on time & on spec
- Work collaboratively with our global sales teams to grow accounts
- Lead webinars to support existing clients & drive value
- Contribute to CSM playbooks with creative solutions, case studies, & best practices
What an incredible candidate looks like:
- 3-5 years experience in Client Success at a small or mid-size organization
- Experience working collaboratively with clients & internal production teams
- Experience owning & managing a retention target
- Youre a self starter, & can keep track of multiple projects & ever-changing priorities
- You take ownership over your client portfolio & your customers trust you
- You have a bias toward action & you love to dive in & get stuff done
- You can work independently but are a team player & love supporting your colleagues
- You arent afraid of taking initiative & problem solving independently
- You have a strong knowledge of Salesforce
- Bilingual preferred, but not required
- Ability to travel
What youll get from us
Fast growth for Shutterstock means fast growth for you. While were growing together, well have your back with first-rate Apple gear, generous vacation plan, health benefits, solid compensation/bonuses & a company culture that values empowerment, passion, integrity, courage & transparency.
Shutterstock encourages applications from all qualified candidates. Shutterstock has a great record of accommodating persons with disabilities. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need accommodation at any stage of the application process or want more information on our accommodation policies
Shutterstock (NYSE: SSTK), directly & through its group subsidiaries, is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos & music to businesses, marketing agencies & media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week & has millions of images & video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, Shutterstock has offices around the world & customers in more than 150 countries. The company also owns Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media agency; Shutterstock Custom, a custom content creation platform, Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat a curated royalty-free music library; Rex Features, a premier source of editorial imagesfor the world's media.
For more information, please visit www.shutterstock.com & follow Shutterstock on Twitter, Facebook & Instagram.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V