About The Role
WeWork is looking for an experienced Product Manager who will be a strategically important part of our charter is to build experiences to enable the growth of our organization as a whole. You must have exceptional problem solving skills, strong business judgment, & demonstrated leadership experience leading on initiatives that involve multiple cross-functional teams. We are looking for a seasoned manager with validated ability to execute both strategically & tactically.
- Define, manage, & evolve product strategy, roadmap, & vision of a new scalable & versatile pricing platform
- Own product performance by setting proper success metrics & tracking them in a way to maintain accountability but also inform the future product roadmap
- Collaborate with cross-functional groups in engineering, design, revenue optimization, sales, enterprise, & other disciplines to jointly align on plans to build the most impactful pricing strategy
- Communicate with partners to stay on top of their needs & experience concerns
- Monitor industry trends to find opportunities & modify strategies
- Work directly with engineering & design to ensure our products exceed standards of quality & reflect WeWorks brand
- Operate a cross-functional unit in an agile setting, with well-defined sprints, clear product backlogs, & forward-looking plans that align to your mission & success metrics
- Contribute to hiring & building the engineering & product teams
- 5+ years product management experience, several of which should include full ownership of a product roadmap & vision
- Technical skills to oversee products that integrate with a variety of APIs & platforms
- Proven ability to lead in a cross-functional environment with multiple partners
- Excellent verbal/written communication & presentation abilities
- Deep understanding of software design, data structures, APIs, & more
- You have shipped a variety of products requiring significant cross-functional teamwork & can speak to the process of designing & building them with great detail
- You have high emotional intelligence to relate your products to customer needs
- You lead with data & research, not assumptions
- You are very organized -- you write detailed user stories, maintain your backlog, & set clear goals that are shared throughout the organization
- Have excellent communication skills, are a self starter & be resourceful.
Nice to have
- Experience with pricing strategies & infrastructure
- Background in Computer Science, engineering or an equivalent
WeWork Technology is bridging the gap between physical & digital platforms, providing a delightful, flawless & powerful experience for members & employees. We build software & hardware that enables our members to connect with each other & the space around them like never before.
We augment our community & culture teams through the tools we build. We believe theres a macro shift toward a new way of workingone focused on a movement towards meaning & purpose. WeWork Technology is proud to be shaping this movement.
We are a team of passionate, fearless & collaborative problem-solvers distributed globally with one goal in mind - to humanize technology across the world.
We are proud to champion a workplace free from discrimination. We truly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, & background will lead to a better environment for our employees & a better product for our users.
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.o