The Squarespace Finance team is looking for an experienced Project Manager to join our team! You will work with several partners to lead the implementation of Finance department projects, including goals management, process improvements & related technology projects.
This Project Manager will be a flexible member of the Finance team where you will work cross functionally on multiple projects of varying scope, complexity, & life cycle.
You will report to the Director of Internal Controls in our New York headquarters.
We have introduced our Flexible Work Philosophy for Squarespace employees, which you can find on our career page. For those who will work out of our offices 1-5 days a week, we have also introduced a detailed return to office approach to guarantee a safe return for our Squarespace employees. The safety of our people is our top priority & we will continue to monitor the status of COVID19.
You'll Get To
- Create Finance processes & related technology improvement plans.
- Coordination & documentation of all project phases, including planning, execution, & project monitoring.
- Develop project plans with specific milestones, tasks, identification of risks, contingency plans, & allocation of ownership.
- In collaboration with Finance functional leaders identify, document, & analyze business processes & technologies.
- In partnership with Finance functional leaders ensure testing plans are documented to meet compliance & monitor execution.
- Create solutions & recommendations tailored to the project.
- Work with business leads to build trust by delivering a constant stream of support & recommendations that fit within finance strategies.
- Communication with management, leaders, & subject matter experts to provide periodic updates where important information is developed & delivered.
Who We're Looking For
- 6+ years of relevant experience in Finance & project management.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- PMP preferred
- Experience in a technology company a big plus
- Experience creating solutions in a multi-project environment
- Superb attention to detail & documentation skills
- Excellent organizational, prioritization & process improvement skills
- Effectively communicate with different partners.
Benefits & Perks
- A choice between medical plans with an option for 100% covered premiums
- Fertility & adoption benefits
- Access to supplemental insurance plans for additional coverage
- Headspace mindfulness app subscription
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Flexible paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Pretax commuter benefit
- Education reimbursement
- Employee donation match to community organizations
- 6 Global Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
- Dog-friendly workplace
- Free lunch & snacks
- Private rooftop
Cash Compensation Range: $104,500 - $225,000 USD
The base salary for this position will vary based on job-related criteria including relevant skills, experience, & location, among other factors.
In addition to the cash compensation above (which includes base salary and, where applicable for eligible roles, may include on-target commissions or overtime pay), all Squarespace employees are eligible to receive equity in the company as part of their total compensation.
Squarespace is a leading all-in-one website building & ecommerce platform that enables millions to build a brand & transact with their customers in an impactful & beautiful online presence. Our products allow anyone at any stage of their journey to manage their projects & businesses through websites, domains, ecommerce, marketing tools, & scheduling, along with tools for managing a social media presence with Unfold & hospitality business management through Tock. Squarespace democratizes access to outstanding design, helping our customers in approximately 200 countries & territories maintain branding across all digital touchpoints to stand out online. Our team of more than 1,400 is headquartered in bustling New York City, with offices in Dublin, Ireland, Aveiro, Portugal (coming soon!) & coworking spaces in the UK, Netherlands, & Australia. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com.
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives & experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace & celebrate the diversity of our customers, but we also work toward the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.