At Lyft, our mission is to improve peoples lives with the worlds best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization.
Lyft is looking for an energetic team-player, who wants to help us drive our operating partner strategy & delivery.
As the Partner Operations Manager on our Transit, Bikes, & Scooters (TBS) team, you will be working closely with senior management & local operations teams to refine our operating partner strategy & manage these partner relationships. Our current operating partner model varies by location, & includes both full service providers & staffing partners.
The Partner Operations Manager will be a part of the TBS Central Operations team, which focuses on process improvement & operational efficiency. The Central Operations team owns standards of work for our local teams & is responsible for driving down expenses, maintaining quality, & improving overall operational excellence.
Youll be responsible for supporting local teams with service agreement contract strategy, SLA performance management, & operating partner relationship management. You will work closely with local operations, cross-functional central operations teams, data science, product, legal, supply chain & strategic sourcing. You are highly trustworthy & can facilitate problem solving meetings with external partners & Lyft senior leadership with little oversight.
If you share our vision for transportation that empowers local communities, reduces our environmental footprint & brings people together, wed love to meet you!
- Support business leaders with commercial strategy & operating partner management
- Manage two direct reports, who are responsible for supporting some of the below
- Analyze & distribute accurate, comprehensive, & timely information on operating Partner performance
- Manage operating Partner Statement of Work development with business owners & negotiate new terms or amendments as required
- Act as liaison between operating partners & cross-functional internal departments & teams to ensure timely & quality deliverables from our operating partners
- Participate in interdisciplinary & interdepartmental operating partner related team meetings & calls
- Create & maintain system for record keeping of all operating partner contracts & contract amendments
- Coordinate data science support to create new reporting needed for the monitoring of operating partners
- Lead business case development for special projects related to partner operations
- 5+ year of experience in consulting, contract or vendor management, or related
- M.B.A. and/or J.D. highly preferable
- Comfortable presenting to executive leadership, both internal & external
- Trustworthy & professional; able to manage critical business performance metrics
- Creative problem solving & ability to work quickly & iteratively
- Process orientation with excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal, relationship building, influencing skills
- Demonstrated strong verbal & written communication skills
- Demonstrated project management ability under pressure & with tight deadlines
- Demonstrated strong analytical & problem solving
- Proficiency in spreadsheets (Excel or Google Sheets)
- A passion for operations & operational improvement
- Great medical, dental, & vision insurance options
- Mental health benefits
- Family building benefits
- In addition to 12 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, & foster parents are all eligible
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Lyft Pink - Lyft team members get an exclusive opportunity to test new benefits of our Ridership Program
Lyft is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to an inclusive & diverse workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state & local law.
Until further notice, Lyft employees working in the United States & Canada in any capacity (on a daily or hybrid schedule, remote, or as a visitor) are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19. Employees are considered fully vaccinated two weeks after completion of the entire recommended series of vaccination (usually one or two doses) with a vaccine authorized to prevent COVID-19 by the federal Food & Drug Administration (FDA), including by way of an emergency use authorization. Lyft will maintain records associated with your vaccination history in a way that is compliant with all relevant Federal, state & local laws. Exceptions to this requirement are employees who require religious or medical exemption as approved through Lyft's accommodations process. New employees must provide proof of full vaccination or receive an accommodation exception approval prior to their start date.