At TaskRabbit, we want to make your neighborhood a little more familiar. Whether its a handyman (or woman!), a housecleaner, moving help or delivery person, were imagining a world where everyone will have a go-to team to make everyday life easier.
As a pioneer of the sharing economy, TaskRabbit was founded on the premise of neighbors helping neighbors. Since then, our network has grown to three countries & 45+ cities, yet our core mission of creating a better everyday life for everyday people has remained the same.
Together with IKEA, were creating more opportunities for people to earn a consistent, meaningful income on their own terms by building lasting relationships with clients in communities around the world.
We are a group of mission-minded people. Our culture is collaborative, pragmatic, & fast-paced. Were looking for talented, entrepreneurially-minded & data-driven people who also have a passion for helping people do what they love - & have a ton of fun while theyre at it.
About the Job
As a Workforce Extension Lead (WFE) you will be responsible for training, coaching & overall performance of a remote workforce extension team in the Philippines. In this role, you will partner closely with our vendor team & lead within the framework of the workforce extension model to grow & scale our Customer Support teams to meet our company goals. This is a fantastic opportunity to shape a team in a fast growing, global company. Reporting to the Senior Manager of Workforce Extension & Client Operations, this is a key leadership position on the Global Customer Support & Operations team.
Join us in creating a better everyday life for everyday people.
- Hire, train & coach a high performing workforce extension team.
- Establish a strong partnership with local vendor leaders & work closely to track KPIs & ensure the team is meeting department & company goals.
- Contribute to developing a strategy for resource planning & allocation of work with cross-functional teams.
- Optimize workforce performance with respect to quality & productivity.
- Bachelors Degree preferred, 5+ years experience in similar role considered.
- Experience working with external contact center support vendors & remote teams preferred. Experience working as a call center team lead highly preferred.
- Comfortable & flexible in ambiguous environments. Approaches challenges with great problem-solving skills & is solution-oriented.
- Self-motivated, independent leader with natural ability to build relationships across remote offices. Passion for training, coaching & building strong teams.
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical skills. Data-driven with ability to use insights to drive optimization & improve process.
- Thrives in a high-pressure environment that requires strong organization skills & the ability to prioritize
- Tech-savvy & proficient in G-suite applications.
- Excellent oral & written communicator with strong presentation skills.
- 15% travel required, including the ability to travel internationally up to 14 days at a time, 3 times per year
- Ability to provide support during off-business hours as needed.
Youll love working here because:
- The People. You will be surrounded by some of the most talented, supportive, smart, & kind leaders & teams -- people you can be proud to work with!
- The Values.
- Care Deeply. We take time to be present & partner with our team & communities.
- Level Up. We navigate through ambiguity & go the extra mile.
- Be A Better Neighbor. We build a diverse & sustainable community & encourage all voices.
- Lead The Future Together. We value entrepreneurship & inspire by action.
- The diverse culture. We believe that we make better decisions when our workforce reflects the diversity of the communities in which we operate. Women make up more than half of our team & leadership, & we strive to recruit & retain employees from all over the world.
- The perks. TaskRabbit offers comprehensive medical benefits, generous vacation & holiday time off, commuter benefits, learning & development opportunities, career development trainings, monthly TaskRabbit product stipends, IKEA discounts, free lunch, weekly meditations, charity events, & a dog-friendly office.
TaskRabbit is a task management network that conveniently connects people with Taskers to handle everyday home to-dos, such as furniture assembly, handyman work, moving help, & much more. Acquired by IKEA Group - the worlds largest furniture retailer - in 2017, TaskRabbit operates in the United States, the United Kingdom & Canada & is expanding its global reach rapidly.
As a pioneer of the sharing economy, TaskRabbit was founded in 2008 on the premise of neighbors helping neighbors. Since then, our network has grown to three countries, 45 cities & over 140,000 Taskers, yet our core mission has remained the same. We want to make everyday life easier for everyday people. And by doing that, we can make your neighborhood a little more familiar.
In 2017, TaskRabbit launched TaskRabbit for Good (TR4G), which connects neighbors to build sustainable & compassionate communities. TaskRabbit for Good was created to make it easier for neighbors to give back locally & make a positive impact in communities around the world. TaskRabbit donates a portion of its service fee from all TR4G initiatives to best-in-class local non-profit organizations tackling social & environmental challenges.
TaskRabbits headquarters is located in the heart of San Francisco, with three other offices in New York City, Austin, & London.
Equal Opportunity Employer
TaskRabbit is an equal opportunity employer & values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, military/veteran status, or disability status. TaskRabbit is committed to working with & providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical & mental disabilities.
TaskRabbit will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.