Stack Overflow is the largest, most trusted online community for developers to learn, share knowledge, & build their careers. More than 50 million professional & aspiring programmers visit Stack Overflow each month to help solve coding problems, develop new skills, & find job opportunities.
We partner with businesses to help them understand, hire, engage, & enable the worlds developers. Our products & services are focused on developer marketing, technical recruiting, market research, & enterprise knowledge sharing.
This position is for a People Operations Coordinator who can assist the People Operations team within the greater People Team at Stack Overflow. This position would report directly to the Global People Operations Manager. The person in this role will be open to taking on responsibilities as they arise & good at juggling multiple tasks.
What Youll Do:
- Assist in answering employee questions through ticketing system
- Aid in development & execution of employee experience initiatives
- Coordinate with Workplace Ops on employee experience projects
- Collaborate with IT as needed to address employee questions
- Ensure timely processing of employee data changes in collaboration with Finance
- Schedule New Hire Onboarding calls, orientation sessions, & trainings
- Lead New Hire benefits sessions as needed
- Conduct ongoing audits for People-owned evidence & processes
- Assist People Team with projects & new system & process implementations
- Proactively research & recommend process improvements related to the onboarding process & overall employee experience
What Youll Need:
- 1-2 years of experience in an administrative or coordinator role
- Excellent time management & ability to prioritize
- Organizational skills & methods to optimize efficiency
- Positive attitude & willingness to learn
Nice to Have:
- Prior experience working with US health insurance enrollment & administration
- Prior experience onboarding New Hires/handling New Hire paperwork
- Prior experience with the US Immigration processes
- Experience with BambooHR, Greenhouse, Maxwell Health, Officevibe, GSuite (calendar, email, docs)
What youll get in return:
- Competitive Base Salary
- 20 days paid vacation
- Generous parental leave (16 weeks at 100% pay), family care leave, & paid sick days
- Stock options
- Completely free health insurance (no copay, no premiums)
- 401K match
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Employees will never be poked with a sharp stick
If your role is not located in one of our offices. Well reimburse you up to $2,000 to set up a great home office.
If you want to work in our office Youll be in our headquarters in New York City, & enjoy additional benefits like free lunches, transportation reimbursement, & all the espresso you can drink.
Were a remote-friendly team. Whether you work remotely or work out of our New York office (re-opening voluntarily Fall 2021), youll be part of a remote work culture that emphasizes online communication (Slack, GitHub, Hangouts, Zoom, Stack Overflow for Teams).
Employment is conditioned upon successfully completing a background check & having the appropriate legal right to work.
Diverse teams build better products.
Legally, we need you to know this:
Stack Exchange does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity.
But we want to add this:
We strongly believe that diversity of experience contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better company & better products. We are working hard to increase the diversity of our team wherever we can & we actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of it.