Who we are
Since 2011, General Assembly has transformed tens of thousands of careers through pioneering, experiential education in todays most in-demand skills. As featured in The Economist, Wired, & The New York Times, GA offers training in web development, data, design, business, & more, both online & at campuses around the world. Our global professional community boasts 40,000 full- & part-time alumni & counting. In addition to fostering career growth for individuals, GA helps employers cultivate top tech talent & spur innovation by transforming their teams through strategic learning. More than 21,000 employees at elite companies worldwide have honed their digital fluency with our corporate training programs. GA has also been recognized as one of Deloittes Technology Fast 500, & Fast Company has dubbed us leaders in World-Changing Ideas as well as the #1 Most Innovative Company in Education.
Someone with a strong customer service background & a readiness to handle lots of moving pieces.This position is heavily involved in public-facing functions like greeting students/instructors, checking guests in, assisting with events & class setup, troubleshooting AV/technical issues as they arise, & tidying up before/after classes...all with a smile on your face.
The main focus of this role is to be a customer service wizard!
- Greeting everyone who walks through the door
- Acting as a brand ambassador for GA; Understands our products & is able to answer general questions about them
- Checking students/guests in for classes & events
- Assisting instructors with setup of projectors/presentations prior to class
- Setting up rooms for classes & spaces for events
- Troubleshooting AV/technical issues that arise
- Working closely with other campus experience team members to help students & employees find solutions to problems in a timely manner
- Assisting production team with general responsibilities associated with running a course, including but not limited to data entry & system administration
- Ordering food & beverages for courses & events
- Other responsibilities as assigned by your Manager & varying by market
- Learning on the Fly
- Problem Solving
- Dealing with Ambiguity
- Customer Focus