Parsec creates ultra-low latency, high-performance remote desktop technology that empowers creative professionals to work from anywhere, businesses to embrace flexible workplaces, & individuals to play together from anywhere. We're growing so that we can help leaders in gaming, entertainment, engineering, & architecture build the things we love, whether they're in the office or working from home. Parsec is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Unity.
As an Account Executive, Mid-Market at Parsec, you will be an early team member of our venture backed, fast-growing sales team! You will conduct your own discovery calls, product demos & engage in high value conversations with key decision makers, & will have the opportunity to define Parsecs early success & accelerate your career trajectory.
What youll be doing
- Define a process & metrics driven approach to selling at scale
- Impact a rapidly growing company & directly contribute to the limitless opportunities for capturing a substantial market opportunity
- Become a Parsec product expert & confidently speak to the value of the technology
- Exceed quota & present what youre hearing from your customers to the product & technology teams
- Prospect & qualify new sales leads & opportunities
What were looking for
- Determination, entrepreneurial ambition, customer-centric approach, & deep sales expertise
- Demonstrated ability to tackle challenges & find ways around objections
- An interest in emerging technologies & how theyre sold
- Experience establishing management level relationships
- Confidence in your ability to build pipeline & use Salesforce
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the worlds leading platform for creating & operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, & others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unitys platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run & monetize interactive, real-time 2D & 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, & augmented & virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases & platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable & positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters & recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter & agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.