WHAT WE DO MATTERS:
Here at The Knot Worldwide, we believe in doing work that matters. In 16 countries around the world, our leading family of brands (The Knot, WeddingWire, Bodas, Hitched, The Bash, The Bump, & more) inspire, inform, & celebrate our communities as they move through lifes milestones. Our couples & business partners depend on us. They're all in. So are we.
ABOUT THE ROLE AND OUR TEAM:
The HR Solutions Specialist will support our team of HRBPs & partner with colleagues across the People Team to execute scalable initiatives that support TKWWs goals & values. Your trend research, analysis, & reporting will enable HRBPs to drive innovation & execute well informed people strategy. You know how to have fun & want to be on a highly supportive team that celebrates each other & the positive impact we have. You anticipate the needs of your team, have a pulse on the organization, & deliver solutions that support the flawless execution of key people processes & initiatives across the organization.
We are open to this role being based out of our Washington, DC office location or fully remote & may be performed anywhere in the United States, except for in the state of Colorado.
- You support our team of HRBPs, providing assistance, reporting, tracking, & support in the flawless execution of People Team initiatives
- You provide initiative support to HRBPs including spreadsheet & deck creation, departmental communication, & execution logistics
- You will lead post initiative learnings to capture feedback & provide relevant insights to the People Team, so we can drive improvements
- You partner with HRBPs to ensure DEI framework is embedded into key programs & processes & use DEI metrics to inform strategy
- You assist HRBPs with employee lifecycle processes, conduct overtime reporting, track & help facilitate performance management processes, & assist HRBPs with COVID leave tracking
- You compile & provide reports & data for the HRBPs, analyzing & interpreting data & trends as needed to provide input into business strategy
- You execute trend research to provide market insight, drive innovation, & identify emerging needs
- You provide HR support to employees, escalating to HRBPs when necessary
- You create awareness & drive employee usage of our company intranet to self-navigate common hr-related matters
- You lead/participate in special projects or process improvements as assigned, proactively working to make improvements that positively impact the culture, employees, & the organization
- You will work closely with our team of HRBPs & cross-functional People Team partners to support & improve People Team initiatives & ensure scalability
SUCCESSFUL HR SOLUTIONS SPECIALIST CANDIDATES HAVE:
- A minimum of 3 years of HR experience with strong Generalist knowledge
- Knowledge of local, state, & federal laws & regulations
- Proactive, solutions oriented & brings a data-driven approach to drive decision-making
- Genuine curiosity & a strong desire to continuously learn, grow, & develop
- Ability to build & maintain effective relationships with all levels of employees
- Exceptional interpersonal & communication skills (written, visual, & verbal)
- Must be a creative thinker who is a strong team player (no job is too small or too large) & willing to take on additional responsibilities as necessary
- Ability to work in a fast-paced ever-changing environment
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks & projects
- Strong moral compass & ability to exercise discretion with confidential information
- Proficiency with Google Suite tools preferred
At The Knot Worldwide, we believe you are more than a resume & invite you to go for it, take the leap of faith, & apply for this job if it sparks your passion to join TKWW & make a difference!
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT YOU:
- You Dream Big. You iterate & experiment to drive innovation.
- You Love Our Users. You keep our global community at the center of everything you do.
- You Do the Right Thing. You strengthen your team through respect, fairness, & inclusion.
- You Hustle Every Day. You favor urgency & own your outcomes.
- You Win Together. People are at the heart of our success & you play as a team.
WHAT YOU LOVE ABOUT US:
The Knot Worldwide offers a unique employee experience & we are deeply proud of our award-winning culture. We offer a full benefits package including options for medical, dental & vision insurance & a 401k with company match. From flexible vacation & generous parental leave benefits to promoting wellness & giving back to our community, we believe in happiness above all elsein & out of the office.
The Knot Worldwide provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees & applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability. In addition to federal law requirements, The Knot Worldwide complies with applicable state & local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. The Knot Worldwide expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
If you are a resident of California, by submitting your application, you acknowledge that youve read the California Privacy Notice.