At Lyft, community is what we are & its what we do. Its what makes us different. To create the best ride for all, we start in our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization where all team members are recognized for what they bring.
Lyfts Express Drive program is a key contributor to driver growth, extending our mission of eliminating the need for individual car ownership to our drivers. If you want to drive for Lyft, & need a car, Express Drive offers flexible options for you.
Our rapidly growing business within Lyft needs a top performer to define & implement market level strategies for the Express Drive team. In this role you will partner with Growth, Global Operations, & the Business Performance & Planning teams to identify opportunities to grow Express Drive in each of our markets to achieve our bookings & P&L targets. You will report to the Manager, Market Initiatives.
- Identify & implement market initiatives opportunities focused on driver experience
- Identify & implement opportunities & build processes for growth acceleration
- Builds business cases for market initiatives within Express Drive & communicates them clearly to cross functional stakeholders
- Organizes & builds effective presentations for communicating market updates & key decisions
- Drive strategic projects to completion by partnering with cross functional stakeholders
- Communicate initiatives to field teams & create local operational project plans
- Bring new concepts to life, taking these ideas from strategy to execution
- 3+ years in operations with a background in strategy
- Strategic thinking with the ability to see the big picture; someone who can balance short & long-term objectives
- Ability to reinvent a solution while leveraging learnings & experience from self & others
- Problem-solving: you solve complex problems & overcome obstacles, whatever they are, without compromising on the quality of the result for the customer
- You are able to get to the root of a problem, identify what needs to be done, & partner with other teams to get results
- Demonstrated ability to influence cross-functionally
- An excellent written & verbal communicator, with proven ability to work effectively with multiple stakeholders
- Great medical, dental, & vision insurance options
- In addition to 11 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, & foster parents are all eligible
- Monthly commuter subsidy to cover your transit to work
- 20% off all Lyft rides
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues & hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy & safe workplace & strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance & other similar state laws & local ordinances, & its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records.