ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands & products all built with one goal in mind to give fans new & innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, & leagues. Thats no easy task, which is why were so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means well never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance & paid leave policies, were committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon & Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook Americas #1 sports betting app
- TVG The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network & betting platform
- FanDuel Racing A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet A world-class betting platform & affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars US The premier online poker product and affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
We are looking for a Director of Analytics to lead a team of analysts & data scientists supporting group-wide & commercial teams. The successful applicant will be responsible for the data, reporting & analysis of the Sportsbook & Casino businesses.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Lead a team of analysts & data scientists, solving problems & creating solutions that have an impact on growth, efficiency & profitability across the Sportsbook & Casino businesses.
- Develop solutions in the form of tools, models & products from our internal data that improve the effectiveness of marketing spend, communications & promotions to customers
- Work with Marketing, Commercial, Operations & Engineering departments across the group to develop & roll-out products & solutions
- Support stakeholders in Marketing, Commercial & Operations departments with tools to manage their day to day operations, built on a single source of truth
- Measure & demonstrate the effectiveness of Marketing tests & campaigns ensuring tests are correctly set up & identifying opportunities to improve profitability & growth
- Identify, prioritize & drive to completion projects to further improve solutions & to enhance actionable insight on customers working from business case through MVP to roll out.
- Owner for models that govern measurement of Marketing effectiveness responsible for ensuring they are complete, accurate & regularly reviewed & refreshed. Working with third parties & other teams internally as required.
- Act as a customer with engineers in Marketing Tech & Data support them with detailed requirements to create enhanced capabilities & work with Product Managers on prioritization
What were looking for in our next teammate
Bachelors Degree in a quantitative field preferred
- A minimum of 5 years experience working in an analytics role
- 2+ years managing & coaching analysts, data scientists and/or data engineers
- Hands-on expertise in at least one analytic or data science field
- Strong verbal & written communication skills demonstrable track record of influencing up, down & across an organization
- Experience working with teams & colleagues in other countries & time zones
- Finger on the pulse of current & emerging Marketing technologies prioritizing effort in exploring potential value of the most applicable to FanDuel
- Interest in Fantasy Sports and/or Sports Gaming
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting & fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship & professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs & platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.