Roivants employees are its most important assets. Our hiring strategy is to identify top talent from all backgrounds & develop future leaders across all of our businesses. We prioritize intellect & entrepreneurial energy first & look for team members who can create value & take ownership over their projects. We offer a fast-paced environment that values work ethic, analytical rigor, collaboration, & creative thinking.
The 18-month program will give you experience across a variety of functions within Roivant & our subsidiary companies. From day one, you will have ownership over your workstream & will have the opportunity to develop Roivants innovative health & pharmaceutical companies in their early stages. As a rotational analyst, you will be embedded into small teams & given concrete goals to accomplish. Everything you do will have a real impact on the business. Following your rotations, you will move into a role based on your skills & interests as well as the needs of the organization. Throughout your career at Roivant, you will have opportunities for growth & mobility.
Analysts will have the opportunity to work on many different projects & gain exposure to several different departments within Roivant such as asset evaluation & asset management, strategic finance, communications, legal, new company launch & operations, & commercial development.
Within any number of these departments of the business, analysts work on projects such as:
- Creating a landscape review of a specific therapeutic space & identify gaps in options.
- Using Natural Language Processing techniques to build a coherent picture of current & historical drug-related Intellectual Property ownership.
- Managing private financings (including investor targeting, preparing presentations & models for investors, & organizing a roadshow & investor/bank diligence)
- Identifying & securing deals to acquire or develop partnerships for pharmaceutical assets.
- Developing financial & process mapping of recently launched company including modeling of full drug manufacturing plan & association of capital investments required for different project scenarios.
- Managing mobile application development process for new company, including vendor selection, contract negotiation, design & development, user testing, adoption & change management, & stakeholder management.
- Participating in asset evaluation by reviewing MOAs, reviewing indications/opportunities, analyzing clinical trial data, summarizing competitive product reviews, & building DCF models.
Why Work at Roivant?
- Roivant provides opportunities for project ownership & advancement unmatched in finance, consulting, tech, or large pharma. Pure meritocracy rewards contributions to the firm, not organizational hierarchy.
- The creation of new businesses leads to cross functional opportunities & mobility within the company.
- Working at Roivant, you will have ownership over a variety of projects & autonomy in your workstream from the very beginning.
- You will join small, lean teams who are working tirelessly to make innovative advancements in the healthcare industry. Everything you do within your team will affect the business.
- If successful, our compounds in development have the potential to improve the lives of patients around the world. Without Roivants involvement, some of these therapies may never have made it to patients.
- We are singularly focused on creating value for our patients & shareholders, & every team member contributes towards this goal from day one.
- We have raised substantial capital to support clinical development programs & future growth of the company.
Roivant is looking for high-achievers with diverse skill sets to join our organization. Whether your strengths are quantitative & analytical, fast-paced & technical, creative & solution-driven, or anywhere in between, we want to meet you. Below, weve listed some required skills for our incoming analysts. Please note this is for immediate hire. If this sounds like you, please apply today!
- Passionate about our mission to systematically reduce the time, cost & risk of delivering new medicines to market
- Interest in medicine, bioscience, or the healthcare sector
- Flexible & can adapt well to unstructured & ambiguous environments
- Self-motivated & proactive
- Strong interpersonal & organizational skills
- Strong analytical skills & interest in taking on business problems
- Graduated from top US university between 2017 & 2018 with 6+ months of work experience
- Track record of academic excellence & professional experience in any field (we consider exceptional candidates from all concentrations & backgrounds!)
- Willingness to relocate to New York, NY
- Authorization to work in the United States