Omada Health is on a mission to inspire & engage people in lifelong health, one step at a time.
Omada Health is looking for a Senior Manager to help grow & lead the Strategic Finance organization. This role will work closely with our senior leadership team & will play a key role in the companys corporate development & long-term strategic planning activities. You will be responsible for all areas relating to financial forecasting, creation of executive dashboards, & preparation of Board of Directors/Investor materials. We're looking for someone who breezes through tight financial deadlines, has a knack for improving processes, & has excellent interpersonal relationships with the broader company. We're a fast-growing company so we need someone who thrives wearing multiple hats at a multitude of levels of responsibility.
- Serve as finance business partner to the Commercial team & provide thought leadership to help drive both short-term & long-term strategic initiatives
- Support launch of new & bundled products through pricing decisions, & evaluating whether it meets company-wide objectives
- Support & manage enrollment & revenue forecast models
- Support the GTM team on sales execution through Business Case & ROI analysis
- Collaborate on high exposure initiatives: fundraising, board meetings, etc.
- Develop & monitor key commercial & financial metrics
- Mentoring & develop talent in a fast growing Finance organization
- Acquire & maintain an understanding of the strategies, priorities & issues within the US healthcare system
- Must demonstrate strategic, analytical, interpersonal, organizational, & communication skills
You will love this job if you have/are:
- Bachelors degree in a business-related field
- 6+ years of business experience in FP&A/corporate finance/analytics focused role, fast growing tech company experience preferred
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Expert proficiency in Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint
- Experience with financial planning systems (ex. Anaplan) preferred
- Demonstrated ability to meet tight deadlines with an emphasis on attention to detail
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities & deadlines
- Competitive salary
- Stock options (extended post termination option exercise window for Omadans who are with us 3 years or more)
- Flexible vacation & mental wellness days to help you rest, recharge, & connect with loved ones
- Generous parental leave
- Health, dental, & vision insurance (and above market employer contributions)
- Healthy snacks & meals
- Wellness events (e.g. running club)
- Community volunteering opportunities, plus one day off per year to volunteer
- 401k retirement savings plan
About Omada Health: Omada Health is a digital care provider that empowers people to achieve their health goals through sustainable behavioral change. Working with health plans, employers, & health systems, the company delivers personalized interventions for individuals dealing with chronic conditions, musculoskeletal issues, anxiety, & depression. Combining data-powered human coaching, connected devices, & curriculums tailored to an individuals specific conditions & circumstances, Omada has enrolled more than 450,000 participants across all 50 states. Omadas partners include major employers across the country, including Costco & Iron Mountain, as well as leading health plans, such as Cigna & Kaiser.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, & ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated & leveraged to inform better design & business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace & affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.