Dots is a game studio creating unique games with thoughtful design & an emphasis on aesthetics. We are looking for an exceptional freelance Visual Designer to help out specifically on our popular mobile game Two Dots, with various user interface design tasks for upcoming new features for the game on a contract basis.
This is a Freelance role. We expect the contract length to be up to 6 months starting inFebruary 2020. Please only apply if you are available for the expected contract length.
Project tasks include:
- Working with a Visual Design Lead to produce wireframes & polished visual design in Figma
- Prototyping wireframes & visual design in Principle (or other related UI prototyping tool)
Candidates must have the following skills:
- Excellent visual design skills & strong communication skills
- Experience in building out wireframes to final visual design (Heads up: the Candidate will be asked to walk through an example Figma file that they have designed. Figma is the tool of choice for Two Dots)
- Experience prototyping design in Principle (or other related prototyping tool)
- Skilled in Illustrator & Photoshop (a portfolio demonstrating 2D Vector illustration in the style of Two Dots is a big nice-to-have)
- Experience or interest in working in Unity